New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Question about power rangers?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Is Time Force the only season that had a girl pink ranger be the leader? Wes was kinda of the leader but Jen was more experienced and she was the leader first. so i was just kinda wondering if this was the only time?

Comments

• Are you asking Pink as leader in general or girl as leader in general. Because technically in Wild Force, Taylor was the leader before Cole got there and there was the girl leader of SPD A Squad too. As for just being a pink ranger, yes.
  • Basically Jen was the only female Pink Ranger ever and in regards to Wes, I personally like to view it as Jen is the overall leader and Wes is just basically the field leader or battle commander.

Basically I like to view their command order much like the Alien Rangers did things. Delphine was the overall leader but Aurico always took charge in-battle.
  • Nightmere, mostly asking for pink ranger, but yeah. There hasn't been a handful of Girl Leaders to. I remember Taylor being the leader before Cole showed up.
  • Yeah, then Jen is the only one
  • I wonder what will happen in super samurai with a female red ranger?
  • edited February 2012
    Did you not watch Shinkenger? (I don't mean that in a mean way, I'm curious.) Either way, she's only there for the last four episodes
  • The can find a way to change it. They've done it in RPM. Kilobyte appears after Shifter's destruction in Go-Onger, but appears long before Shifter's destruction in RPM
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah, and they are "going in a different direction in the next season" however, they are still basing the episodes off Shinkenger and she was only there in the last four episodes.