New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

MMPR - Are They The First Ranger Team On Earth??

124»

Comments

• he has been on earth for thousands of years
  • Alisha, you've raised a very good question. We don't know if MMPR or even the Wild West Rangers were Earth's first team or not.
    I mean keep in mind that teams are typically oblivious (hope that's the correct spelling) to other teams and their activities even if they're active at the same time.
    Zordon only mentioned that Abraham, William, Miss Aisha and Rocko were the first people to use the Power Coins. Now that doesn't mean they were the first team, it just means they were the first team on Earth to use the same source that MMPR uses.
    and even bringing in the pre-Zyuranger teams, it wouldn't necessarily be confusing at all. I mean look at Time Force and Wild Force. They were set in 2001 and 2002 respectively and they weren't even aware of each other however Shayla and Taylor were active in Turtle Cove while Time Force was active in Silver Hills.

Jam, you have a very good point. Granted we know the zords and the Power Coins were at least 10,000 years old... and definitely older than that since I believe either Squatt or Baboo mentioned that it had been 10,000 years before they last saw the Dragonzord. and even if it wasn't those 2, Alpha did indeed mention it as well.
    In regards to the Alien Ranger powers, you're right with that as well. Nothing was ever stated in regards to how they got their powers but Ninjor did indeed give them their Battle Borgs. Cestro said something about them getting their Borgs a millenia ago or something like that however you spell that millenia word.
    Wild Force, we don't know how old their powers are. It was never stated if any team used Ranger suits or not. The Ancient Warriors were only shown in their Quantron armor. Sure, they did indeed use the Power Animals for their zords but we don't know if the Power Animals actually had created the Ranger powers at that point or not.
  • Let me see if I can help with this. (I'll include the changes to the timeline in the order they would appear to avoid confusion).

There were already Power Rangers throughout the galaxy for who knows how long, but not on Earth.

POWER RANGERS SAMURAI (the first team appeared centuries ago, but it's unclear when the power to become Rangers arose. Then there were 16 more teams in the following years before MMPR. The 18th team was assembled in 2011).

WILD WEST RANGERS (they were created before MMPR due to Rita and Zedd sending a monster back through time. This team would not exist otherwise)

MMPR were created by Zordon to be Earth's first Power Rangers (blame Saban for having Samurai appearing before "Earth's first team of Power Rangers" and causing a contradiction).

Does this help?