New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Kamen Rider

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
i know this is a Sentai board...but i though i'd see if there are any Kamen Rider fans here. i finished watching Kamen Rider W not too long ago and thought it was great. currently watching Fourze and catching up on OOO.

any Rider fans here?

Comments

• I only saw Dragon Knight
  • I haven't seen any Kamen Rider yet.... I've only seen Saban's Masked Rider and it was good for what it was although I didn't like how they were trying to avoid the whole crossover episode it had with Power Rangers.
  • i havent seen any karmen rider yet. ive only watched sentai & power rangers.
  • i saw a few eps of Dragon Knight. it was...ok. i haven't seen the Kamen Rider series it was based on yet though.
  • Actually now that I think about it, I think I have seen maybe 1 ep of Kamen Rider but I don't remember which one it was.
  • im a pretty big kamen rider fan ive seen blade decade double ooo most of the movies and im currently watching fourze
  • haven't seen Decade yet. i plan on watching it as soon as i finish ooo. i guess another thing is people might want to get familiar with this series since the crossover movie will be out in a few months.
  • yeah the crossover is going to be great.
  • The only Kamer Rider series I saw was "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight" On Saturdays when Power Rangers Jungle Fury wasn't on I would switch to channel 9 and watch KRDK. It was the bomb. I watched every single episode. My favorite episode was "For Ventara and Earth Part 2"
  • I always thought Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was cool too. Especially the fight scenes both American and Japanese.

I also like how they added a American made villain like Xaviax and brought one of the movie actors Mark Dacascos to act as Eubulon the Advent Master.
  • I have all the Kamen Riders, and trying to work through them haha. So much sentai and kamen rider (along with other shows) it'll take a long time for me to get through them all. So far with Kamen Rider I've watched Kamen Rider V3, Amazon (which was terrible) Stronger, Black and Black RX, and Decade, as well as the movies Kamen Rider - The First and Kamen Rider - The Next. Getting ready to start the american Kamen Rider Dragon Knight next, taking a week off from the shows first haha.
  • aw, i'm about half way through Amazon right now and i think its kinda fun.
  • LeyLey
    edited March 2012
    They are all fun dont get me wrong, but Amazon just got on my nerves. I dont know, maybe its just not for me. Im trying to watch them all in order haha, so I forced myself to watch amazon.
  • i like just about any Tarzan type character so maybe that's why i enjoy Amazon. he's pretty much a Tarzan Rider.
  • Very true