New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What are you favorite Super Sentai couples?

I have only seen a few seasons of Sentai. About 20 eps of Dekaranger, ALL of Boukenger, a bit of Go-Onger, ALL of Shinkenger, ALL of Goseiger, and ALL of Gokaiger. I have a list of my top couples.

1.) AlataXEri

2.) MarvelousXAhim

3.) *TIED* AkashiXSakura, TakeruXMako

4.) Sen-chenXUmeko

5.) HydeXMoune

6.) AgriXEri

7.) HydeXEri

8.) DocXLuka

9.) JoeXAhim

10.) DocXAhim

11.) GaiXAhim

12.) GaiXLuka

13.) *TIED* MansumiXNatski, ChiakiXKotoha

14.) *TIED* BonkenBlueXSakura, RyuunaskiXMako

15.) *TIED* MansumiXSakura, ChiakiXMako

16.) EijiXSakura

17.) EijiXNatski

18.) HojiXJasmine

19.) HojiXUmeko

20.) BanXUmeko

21.) BanXJasmine

22.) DekaBreakXUmeko

23.) Go-on RedXGo-on Yellow

24.) Go-on BlueXGo-on Yellow

25.) Go-on GreenXGo-on Yellow

26.) Go-on BlackXGo-on Yellow

27.) Go-on SilverXGo-on Red

28.) Go-on SilverXGo-on Blue

29.) Go-on SilverXGo-on Green

30.) Go-on SilverXGo-on Black

31.) Go-on GoldXGo-on Yellow

And there we have it, mina-san! My top Super Sentai couples!

Comments

• My top 5:
    5. Go-on RedXGo-on Yellow
    4.MansumiXNatski
    3.AlataXEri
    2.MarvelousXAhim
    1.DocXLuka! :3
  • You guys do know that Alata and Eri are siblings, right?
  • You guys do know that Alata and Eri are siblings, right?
    no their not, they are childhood friends Agri and Moune are siblings
  • Even if that's true, they'd be a horrible couple. They seem like identical twins and they both have the same day-dreamy, airheaded feel to them. Sticking them as a couple would be a complete disaster.
  • Even if that's true, they'd be a horrible couple. They seem like identical twins and they both have the same day-dreamy, airheaded feel to them. Sticking them as a couple would be a complete disaster.
    X< thats what makes them perfect for eachother!
  • souske and miu, if only toei didn't tease us and puss out at the last second. akashi and sakura, same person almost but they got better after getting together i thought. i'm not sure if they even qualify but luka and don, not really a couple yet but i think he likes her.

i really like urara and hikaru, nice to see a couple start from ick and actully get married in the end. sen-chan and umeko was a good one, his weirdness and her absentmindedness were a good combi.

and just for the hell of it.
    kou/rin
    basco/sally
    goseiknight/nozomu
    JK
  • MagiMother and WolzardFire
    Doggie and Swan (although thinking about what their children would look like makes my brain hurt...)
    TimeYellow and the reporter lady whose name I forget...
  • Kaori and Ryu from jetman
    Kaori and Gai from Jetman

Mika and Shiro from Bioman (not sure if this one counts since it was showing hints before the actress quit/was fired)
    Hey you! I asked for YOUR fav couple! Not to bash on mine or others! AlataXEri is the best couple in that has ever been to me! MarvelousXAhim second! Don't bash or I can find a way to keep you off my discussions!

TNX! :)
  • edited February 2012
    Just giving lists of favorite couples is boring. There should be discussion. Not bashing, just saying that they would cause total disaster wherever they went if they were a couple. And no offense, but you just listed basically every coupling imaginable. They can't all be your favorite.
  • Well... not really! LOL, I've only seen... 3 full seasons. And I only pair Red/Pink and Yellow/Blue or Yellow/Green. Eri and Alata have chemistry. What they have would NEVER cause trouble! They would ACTUALLY make things better! Hensh their positive attitudes!