New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

Comments

• Hmm, I never thought of Damon and Karone together. Were there any instances in episodes where they could've been together? I think i may have just overlooked it
  • there were a couple where damon and karone spent the whole episode together. like the one where damon went for the mechanic job & karone set him up with it and was just kinda there for him the whole episode. i dont know if there were any other episodes with them together but i remember that one.
  • Huh. I must've just not picked up on that. I don't know how I missed it.
  • oh. well to me it seemed like they coulda made a cute couple. but who knows...
  • I saw that episode with Damon and Karone, but I didn't consider it because I didn't see any kind of romantic connection
  • What episode was it, PRThunder? I wanna check it out
  • Episode 34 turn up the volume.
  • Thanks, Dubby
  • no problem.
  • It looked more like she was trying to give him a big achievement rather than be romantic
  • edited May 2012
    Let's talk about Mike and Emily shall we. The most romantic epsiode for those 2 would be PRSS Ep 3 "Trading Places" I kinda like the scene in the Claw Armor Megazord right after beating Switchbeast. They seemed to really like each other at that moment. Here it is
  • Despite the fact that I love Memily, I feel like they're shoving it down our throats. I mean, they never had any believable tension around each other at all
  • Not in season 1 they didn't. We might see more "believable tension" around those two.
  • edited March 2012
    I highly doubt it. From the get go, it was obvious that Mike and Emily were the two most popular characters. Hell, even on the Nick site for one of the quizzes of "Which Ranger Are You?" (Which, I believe came up a little bit after the first episode aired) they flat out stated that Mike and Emily would be together.

Oh yeah, cause the constant flirting and smiles is tension. And I was really talking about season 2 as season 1 was just about character development (or lack thereof). We didn't really get a sense of them being together until CotRR (unless you count that scene in Sticks and Stones, which I don't consider).

The only "tension" (which I don't actually consider tension) I saw was in Trading Places where at one point I thought they were going to kiss and then Mike jumped up from the bench.
  • Oh yeah. That was interesting. Here it is