New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

fanfic problem advice

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hey I need some advice on something for my lost galaxy fic

I wanted to have a part where the lost galaxy rangers go into these visions and meet some of the rangers (for lack of a better term) from sentai anyway can someone suggest which sentai rangers I could use (have karone picked it's the original five i'm working on though I have ideas for leo and kendrix)

thanks.

Comments

• How about the Gekiranger? It would be so funny! :)
  • heres what i have so far

leo- ryuu (red ranger from dairanger)
    Kendrix - Hikaru (pink Five from bioman)
    Karone - Scorpina (shes reformed)
  • edited February 2012
    not sure on the others though I have some ideas (thinking of using the characters from sentai series that didn't come over)

although that might change with a couple ideas.
  • For Kai, why don't you go with Ninja Blue from Kakuranger?
    I can't remember his name right now.

Or perhaps you could also go with GaoRed from Gaoranger due to him having a Gorilla.
  • I actually was debating about the blue kakuranger thx.
  • and actually instead of you going with RyuuRanger (from Dairanger) for Leo, I would recommend AkaRed from Goranger. He actually had an older brother that was killed off. Also he's very wise and mature.

I think JAKQ's Heart Queen could be good for Maya.

For Damon, you can go with probably Maria, the 2nd Miss America. She was a FBI agent that was trained by the previous Miss America's Dad.
  • thx for the ideas though why would damon work with the miss America idea?
  • Basically because he helped with repairing the Megaship and stuff so he's smart. and I would think getting taught by a FBI agent would be very interesting since agents would have to be trained in all kinds of situations.
  • k I havent seen much of jakq why would heart queen be good for maya (tried to watch that one and had a problem)
  • Basically I think she'd be a good option for Maya because Karen/Heart Queen used to be a Japanese Police Officer. She was involved with investigating drug deals mostly. She joined JAKQ as a sort of "revenge in seeking justice" thing since they were both involved in a car accident that Crime (I believe that was the bad guy group) arranged to happen. She survived... barely (lost her right arm in the accident) but her Dad didn't.
  • ah I see thx

I tried to watch jakq but the subs on the episode didn't work.
  • I picked ryuuranger for leo because it was one of the sentai I was familiar with (the other being jetman and bits of shinkenger)