New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Another Power Rangers Movie? Or Reboot?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
What would guys prefer? Another Power Rangers movie, or a reboot like how they did transformers?

Comments

• Another Power Rangers movie is what we need right now.
  • the ultimate power rangers movie would be a super legends story with all villains and famous ranger uniting one shall stand one shall fall and end the series sorry but the seasons r getting ridiculous all though some powers were destroyed and villains destroyed due to purification it would just be epic
  • I want to see a reboot of the first MMPR movie with a green ranger movie suit, and instead of travelling as a group to find a new power, they all get split up for some reason and are looking for the new power and each other
  • No way. The rangers should always stay together.
  • *facepalm* In the case of a good show plot, it'd be better that way. Hell, that one moment when they were looking for Tommy in Ninja Quest, I thought they were going to keep going with that for a while. That really kept my attention, and it would've continued to keep it.
  • lol didn't it take them like 3 seconds to find tommy after he "disappeared"?
  • Yes, but that's not my point. My point is, that it would've been better (for me at least) if in the movie, or in a reboot movie, that they have it where the Rangers are split up for whatever reason. Like in SWAT (part 2 i believe) in SPD, when they were training and everyone thought that the other was hurt and was racing to find each other. That was interesting and would actually like to see it happen
  • if i remember SPD right, they didn't even know Half of the team before they were made rangers. I like that idea instead of them all automatically knowing each other. Which is why SPD was one the better seasons, because none of them new each other right away. & the 3 SPD's that did know each other, didn't really like each other at first. thought it was an interesting season. but thats just me.
  • What does that have to do with what I just said? lol
  • edited January 2012
    guess im just rambling off again lmao. i do that.
  • end the series
    Sorry, that's not going to happen. PR still makes plenty of money, so I highly, highly doubt they're going to end it any time soon.

Also, isn't getting stupid, it has always been stupid. It's a kids show made for the sole purpose of marketing toys. Stop judging it with the mindset of someone who is most likely in their 20's. The early seasons don't seem stupid due to us being kids at the time and the nostalgia factor now. Power Rangers has always been stupid, I expect it to be so. Is that a bad thing? No, it's a kids show.

As for the question, I'm surprised Saban hasn't pushed towards the making of a PR movie yet for Samurai. I thought they did already. A movie would probably be a good move for the show.
  • i personally like every season but Operation Overdrive & I am in my 20s. but can we please get back on topic?
    I think it would be super cool if they did a movie like they did with transformers. New Uniforms new rangers new plot. Start from scratch. it would be awesome
  • I have to agree with Dubby on there... Have Michael Bay direct it, and have the zords much like the transformers... That would be epic! I'd so want to be a screen writer for a new movie! I'd love to be able to just create my own movie about my own team of Power Rangers... That would be epic...
  • Please don't have Michael Bay direct anything else, ever.