New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

DVD/Bluray boxsets?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Do you think Saban will ever release official DVD/Bluray boxsets of every power ranger season? it would be a nerds dream come true!

Comments

• THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!
  • i know, i personally would buy every single on bluray if it ever happened!
  • There have been rumors going around for a while now that they're going to be officially released sometime in 2012. But, i just take those with a grain of salt
  • lol. im totally buying them on bluray if they ever come out. one a week, 3 a week. idc, i want them all!
  • So do you and more than half of the 90s kids out there. I just hope they put special features on it or something. But, considering how many years have passed since those seasons ended, I'm not holding my breath.
  • honestly i thought we would have sets by now. i got my hopes up when the official site began streaming episodes.
  • i know. seen how they have boxsets of most tv shows by now. figured they woulda had at least dvd boxsets already
  • Saban just wants us to beg for it... That's what I think...
  • It seems to me they would at least release MMPR to see how well they could profit from this. Haim Saban is a businessman, I don't know what he's waiting for. But personally I would want tons of bonus features: commentaries, a reunion sort of thing maybe, all those psa's, commercials, that bulk and skull video they did, behind the scenes, deleted scenes, more bloopers, etc.
  • edited January 2012
    also they need to remaster it to fit on todays tv not 4:3 ratio! not revamp it like disney did but remaster. for bluray quality
  • well jetix did release the first 6 seasons on to DVD it is just pricey to get hold of and there are many seasons following this that did make it to boxset like ninja storm dino thunder SPD mystic force operation overdrive and jungle fury but weirdly never with wild force :/ also it begs the question when power rangers samurai will actually get a dvd release as although the show has been put in 2 seasons of 20 episodes give or take the show is out of order just take the clash of the red rangers film for example... and finally with the rerun of MMPR it would seem likely that would get a dvd release again but it just seems strange nickelodeon has not continued on through the series
  • Think nickelodeon don't want to release them in box sets either I don't think you can name many nick shows that have had a bluray box set closest is icarly but that's HD on iTunes
  • i would by them on DVD if they had boxsets, but i'd prefer bluray but thats very unlikely. for now though i guess netflix it is!!!
  • it would never get put on bluray except maybe samurai as it was shot in HD and it would cost alot of time and money to remaster like 17 seasons haha
  • if you go on ebay you can buy boxsets of the first 6 seasons at 200 GBP