New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Contest

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
When Lost Galaxy came out I remember seeing a commercial for a contest where you could win a motor bike in a design of the astro cycles....wonder whatever happened to that bike lol

Comments

• I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! I LOV LOST GALAXLY
  • Would of loved to have it... I'd get my motorcycle license just to ride it! Haha
  • Yeah I remember seeing that commercial and tried to get my parents to call the number lol they never did
  • I wish I could remember that far back... Haha, When Lost Galaxy came out... It was... 1999, am I even close? Mighty Morphin season 1 was 93... 94 was season 2, 95, 96 was zeo, 97 was turbo, 98 was In Space so 99 was Lost Galaxy... Yeah, So I was close... I was either 8 or 9 then, because I turned 9 October of 99, and I have a hard time remembering stuff from last week, lol.
  • Yeah the thought nvr crossed my mind until i started watching Lost Galaxy again lol I still remember being pissed when i could'nt watch the In Space finale lol
  • Ha, I remember watching the In Space finale on tv... Was heartbreaking to watch Zordon get destroyed.
  • lol i was only a few months to a year old when lost galxay came out, but i watched reruns:)
  • I remember when Lost Galaxy was new... Heck, I remember when Turbo was new! I remember watching the preview for Honey I Shrunk the Rangers and Divatox looked so weird with her hair, it was funny.
  • i rlly got into power rangers when turbo came out i had and still own some VHS of mmpr and sadly i nvr rlly saw zeo except for a commercial or two