New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Upload Server Suggestions...

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
theres Multiupload, Mediafire, Filesonic, fileserve, rapidshare stuff like that. Common, i need my power rangers!!! I just canceled my netflix because i was gonna start using the downloads here but now megaupload is gone :(

Comments

• WUpload and multiupload
  • edited January 2012
    Yea, there are those but who knows which ones have servers in the U.S.

And not to mention that it's not that simple for just 1 man (PRP) to upload every single episode of Power Rangers. Well not every single episode but a lot more than just 500 episodes of it. It's almost close to 600 episodes.

Not to mention he also has to worry about his Sentai encodes as well and there are currently 35 different teams with Sentai so that would be even more annoying to reupload all of them since most Sentai series will have around 50 episodes.
  • news update:
    MultiUpload just got shut down. so so much for that suggestion!
  • edited January 2012
    No, it hasn't. At least, it was still up when i checked five minutes ago
  • Your computer was probably loading too slowly.
  • edited January 2012
    Um, no, my computer loads pretty fast. Whenever I go to the site, I can still use it. Unless you were talking to Dubby you can disregard my statement.
  • It was Dubby I was talking to. I thought his computer was loading slowly.
  • no my computer is almost instant windows 7 and its still up & it wont be going down know that sopa is dead
  • If SOPA is dead, then why is megavideo down completely?
  • Because regardless of SOPA and the PIPA stuff, MegaUpload/MegaVideo had servers in the U.S. That's enough for the U.S. Government to act on it if those servers had pirated content which apparently they did.