New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Mega is gone

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
Just so NightMere10 doesn't have to post this everywhere, Megaupload and any other mega sites have been shut down by US Marshalls -__-'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a361102/megaupload-shut-down-by-us-officials.html

Comments

• ....I wasn't going to go around posting it everywhere....

But, I should of done this. lol
  • I'm still not convinced it will be gone for good. There's quite a bit of legitimate traffic on there too. I know because I've used it for completely legitimate reasons.

They've also been pretty good lately at taking down files lately, so, unless they can provide irrefutable proof that Mega was causing this, it's just yet another file hosting site.
  • You have a point, Corey. Not to mention the fact that MegaUpload has also stated that they've given access to the Entertainment Companies so that they can delete the material that belongs to them themselves.
  • man. and PRP was just getting most of the Sentai links back online.
  • edited January 2012
    and things have been getting deleted quite often lately, I've had to start using a link checker to make it easier.

It could be gone for good, it could not be. I'm just not going to be convinced that it will be gone for good until it actually happens.

and ya, it does suck, mostly because I've been on a bit of a Sentai kick lately, and it's not like I would be able to watch Sentai without downloading it anyways, what with the japanese and all.
  • Coremon has a good point
  • AWWWWW MAN! now where will i download super sentai????
  • so what happens now? i hope they'll put megavideo back online again cuz the moment they do and the episodes get back on first thing im doing is downloading the rest of the episodes i need asap
  • oh great and I only had nine episodes left before finnishing jetman.
  • I guess the government weren't too happy about yesterday's blackout and thought shutting down MegaUpload would help them get revenge on us protesters.
  • im going to march to capital hill ant tell the goverment: f*** u mother f******!!!!!!!!!!!!! give us megaload back. anyone may join in
  • If you do that, you'll get arrested like the CEO.
  • im joking...or am I????
  • I just hard that an Anonymous group is seeking revenge for MegaUpload.
  • ya...but i know people