New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

MMPR Season 3 question

There has been something I've always thought about, and I was wondering what you thought. Forget the fact that the Falcon Zord is all White, but consider this for continuity reasons. When the rangers went to Ninjor to get their new ninja powers, they where sent their because Zordon said that Ninjor was the creator of the original dino powers. So...shouldn't Tommy have received a suit that looked like the Green Ranger costume? Zordon and Alpha created the White Ranger powers so how did Ninjor pull off making a suit that looked identical?

Comments

• Because the white ninja power was white. The suit probably took the form of the white ranger for convenience sake. True they created the white tiger zord power, but Ninjor created the white ninja so naturally it would be easier to just link his white tiger suit to the white ninja powers.
  • Would've been cool to have Tommy as the Green Ranger again though!
  • Agreed, but sadly the power is gone due to the Green Candle.
  • @undergroundgeek that's an interesting question. Now I do believe @KiroAkashima offers a valid point however there could also be the additional point that regardless of Ninjor creating the original Power Coins, perhaps he wasn't responsible for the Green one. I mean we know nothing about it besides Rita had it. Sure, Ninjor could have created it... but then how would Rita have gotten it? Zordon never got their Power Coins from Ninjor, Alpha 5 just stated they found them. You would think all 6 Power Coins would be together unless it's a situation similar to that of Salaman/Gatomon from "Digimon" in which the Green Power Coin gets separated and Rita somehow finds it and takes it for herself.

Regardless, I do believe the Ninja Powers only acted to replace whatever powers were lost, only Tommy's White Ranger powers weren't as over-powered as they once were perhaps because Ninja isn't about muscle or brute strength but more about stealth and accuracy.

@GoldenTurbo True, the power is gone but as we've seen in the past, there are ways to re-energize powers.
  • Agreed... As seen in "In Space", "Wild Force", "Dino Thunder", "SPD", and "Operation Overdrive"