New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What Do You Think The Universes Greatest Treasure Is?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
so i was wondering in Gokaiger what do you think the unversies greatest treasure is ? i thought it was all the powers of the past teams but dont think it can be that know im not too sure anymore

Comments

• all of the super sentai great powers or the earth itself
  • Having accesse to the powers of all the Super Sentai ever to fight for earth sounds like a pretty sweet treasure to me... But, it'll probably be something like galactic peace or the restoration of everything taken from the Gokaigers by the Zangyack Empire
  • i say zordon
  • It'll probably end up being something like family and friendship. All their struggles and triumphs have brought them closer together and all that crap. Hopefully it is something awesome like some kind of mega weapon to take down the Zangrack.
  • I always figured it would be friendship or peace or freedom or a heart for justice or something like that. You know, some wizard of oz crap, that they had it all along but the journey made them realize it.
  • yeah, that sounds about right.
  • maybe it will be something like the complete history of the previous sentai teams (including the unknown or short lived members)
  • It'll probably be the end of the Zangyack and the restoration of peace on Earth until the next series begins. Or maybe it will be some kind of lesson like, "The journey is the reward". :/ Kind of a let down if that's all it is is some cheezy bull crap like that.
  • Zordon :D
    hahaha, I agree with you there... and Alpha 5
  • Zordon isn't a treasure, but he is great. I think the greatest treasure was the Korona Aurora