New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Goseiger = Power Rangers Mega Force?

Over my dead body im going to let saban do gokaiger. and calling goseiger about angels in america is contraverical i know but i dont think THAT many people will mind. And calling it mega force????? so uncreative!!!!!! but i heard they are going to use the megaranger theme (the in space couterpart) that would make sence calling it megaforce but still. also i hope they keep gosei knight a badass.

Comments

• Well, then I guess you're going to die, because it's going to happen lol
  • yeah but wont it be hard to
  • Well, it wasn't just an angle theme, it had a card playing theme in there too. But it should be Goseiger next, how would Saban explain their appearance when they do Gokaiger? Also, the koreans already have it and call it "Power Rangers: Miracle Force," so, there are still abunch of names that could be taken.
  • Mega-Force, seriously... okay Saban, just hand it back to disney... your doing that thing where your just using the series as an advertising platform for a bunch of crappy toys again... atleast, they created the illusion of not trying to rip us off!

Spirit Force, Saint Squad, Divine Fighter... Basically just throw a dart at a list of christian rock bands and you're likely to hit something worth slappin' on Goseiger!
  • I like Mega-Force, and don't give the series back to disney they already had their fun of raping it to near death. Actually, I say both of them get their hands slapped away and someone that ACTUALLY cares about the series takes over.
  • Hmmm Mega Force. It's kinda catchy, but it all depends on the season. I think that will probably be the last season of the Rangers because the Gokaiger series doesn't really stick to what the Power Rangers were. It would change the rules entirely and every Power Rangers fan loves the rules that have been used since the beginning, and besides.... Does anyone think that it would lame to have the power of all rangers stored in little keys that look like them?
  • No, I would personally love to see them do a Power Rangers series with Gokaiger, just as long as they did it properly.
  • edited January 2012
    Over my dead body im going to let saban do gokaiger. and calling goseiger about angels in america is contraverical i know but i dont think THAT many people will mind. And calling it mega force????? so uncreative!!!!!! but i heard they are going to use the megaranger theme (the in space couterpart) that would make sence calling it megaforce but still. also i hope they keep gosei knight a badass.
    Well then you are in a bit of trouble. I am WISHING (and I KNOW he is) Sabain is going to make a Power Rangers season of Gokaiger! I believe they are going to call it Power Rangers Pirate Force. And I HOPE they call (Goseiger adaptation for Power Rangers) Angel Force! Plus I hope they keep the character traits of the GoseiAngels just like they are doing for Samurai! I can't wait for it to air (not saying I want Samurai to end but... if they go ahead to the Goseiger season then... I'M DOWN!)! And I hope they do at least 39 episodes if not MORE! Mighty Morphen had 3 seasons of about 50 eps each! So PLEASE SABAIN make it a LOT of eps! If you could... do ALL the Goseiger eps! Anyway... I just caint wait. And I also hope they keep the charater traits of Gokaiger! Like how they came to be!

Like the Red Ranger is the stuborn, hardcore, intense, and somewhat cranky Pirate Captain.

The Pink Ranger is the sweet, inoccent, and caring Princess of Famillie.

The Green Ranger is the funny, clumsy, easygoing, caring, and shy ship macanic and cook.

The Yellow Ranger is the stobborn, bossy, agressive, but older sister figure and loves money Pirate.

The Blue Ranger is the hardcore, somewhat shy, stubborn, somewhat, and former Zangyack troop member, plus caring first mate to the Captain and the others.

Then the Silver Ranger is the funny, easygoing, caring, genourous, proud, childish, and Power Ranger LOVER.

I'd like to see these traits STAY for Power Rangers Pirate Force! Just like for Power Rangers Angel Force...

The Red and Pink Rangers are the sweet, caring, friendly, cheerful, and postive Angels, whom have been the best of friends since childhood, who ALWAYS say "Don't worry, I'm sure it will work out!" or "Don't worry... It'll all work out somehow!"

The Black and Yellow Rangers are the stobborn, hardcore, somewhat grouchy at times, can be caring, always training Angels who are brother and sister.

Then the Blue Ranger is the focussed, smart, somewhat caring Angel whom holds the team together.

I'd like to see these and HOPE for the best in Sabain's creating the American verson "or" Power Rangers! GOOD LUCK SABAIN!
  • The sliver ranger would have to be a power ranger fanboy so that we could laugh at him like we laugh at Gai.
  • power rangers mega force intresting name
  • edited January 2012
    Looks like Celestial Squadron may be the new name for Gosieger/Mega Force. Mega Force (off of Megaranger) may have just been a place holder, according to ToyWiz( http://www.toywiz.com/powerrangers.html).

To quote Cyntrax on Rangerboard:
    ToyWiz accurately provided the name "Jungle Fury" before it had been confirmed by Disney as the name of the upcoming season; they did the same thing for PRRPM. When MMPR 2010 was announced, they were the first to list the figures as being part of a 4" line. What's equally important is that their track record has continued under the transition to Saban Brands. Before Saban had officially announced the title for "the Samurai themed seasons" as PR(S)S, ToyWiz had listed the names Power Rangers Samurai, and Power Rangers Celestial Squadron on their website. What's important here is the timing; both titles were added simultaneously, along with a complete list of PRS toys, implying that the title was likely passed down from an official source. Now the capacity of that source, as well as whether or not the title sticks are entirely debatable, but ToyWiz has had a pretty good record of getting titles right, and listing them early, starting with Jungle Fury and continuing through Samurai.

Also Gokaiger's rumored name is Power Rangers Treasure Hunters. Goseiger may be only used as 10 episode mini series a la MMAR before going to Gokaiger as the 20th anniversary to premiere Fall 2013.