New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters: Official Discussion

Well, I was waiting for someone else to announce it, but since it wasn't happening, I guess i'll just share it myself. The next Super Sentai Series will be Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters! More than likely the official name, since the official website has it posted as such. Here's some information/images from the series.

Synopsis:

The stages for their battle are the Earth, and another world that looks just like Japan. Events that happened 13 years ago are where the story starts. 13 years ago, a Bug-like Program was created accidentally, and began to run wild on the Energy Administration Bureau office's Main Computer. Somehow, the building is transported to another dimension.

As a by-product of the battle, man obtains the mysterious energy known as "Vaam". 13 years later, in the present time, Vaam has become an indispensable energy source. The bug program, from another dimension, once again begins its invasion of Earth.

The ones who can stand against it are those three children who escaped from the Energy Management office building 13 years ago. Acting together with their BuddyRoids, they have obtained specific abilities beyond what normal humans can do! They are the Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters!

Rangers + Mecha:

RedBuster: His legs can move at an unbelievable speed so it looks like he can teleport. Makes Chida Nikku his partner.

Chida Nikku: Cheetah-type mecha. Positive thinker, and though a robot, has no sense of direction. Acts like an older brother to RedBuster. Able to transform into a motorcycle for RedBuster to ride into battle (where his face becomes the handle and meter). When fighting in robot mode, Nikku can also use his rear wheels as handheld weapons.

BlueBuster: The fated youth who gained awesome physical strength. Eldest of the Go-Busters. Makes Gorisaki Banana into his partner.

Gorisaki Banana: Gorilla-type mecha. Faint hearted character who falls easy, and apologizes immediately for it. Always worried about BlueBuster. Acts as a mechanic in the base.

YellowBuster: Girl of fate who gained incredible kicking and jumping power. Makes Usada Letas into her partner.

Usada Letas: Unyielding and selfish. Always quarreling with YellowBuster. Works on Data Management in the Control Room.

The Gold and Silver warriors are called BeetBuster and StagBuster.

Weapons/Gear:

Buster Gear: Equipment the Go-Busters use to go into battle, and conduct espionage. The Go-Busters suits also carry the spy motif (glasses and shoulder straps). Indeed one of the themes of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters is Spy Action. The first Super Sentai, Goranger, had the spy game as a main component, and in a way, Go-Busters marks the "first new sentai series."

Morphin Brace: Transformation item which is equipped on the left arm. By calling out "Let's Morphin'!", transformation is activated.

Ichigan Buster: Single-Lens Reflex Camera that transforms into a gun, long range battle weapon. Has a special function in Camera mode.

Sougan Blade: Binoculars that transform into a sword, short range battle weapon. Has a special function in Binocular mode.

Ichigan Buster Special Buster Mode: Ichigan Buster + Sougan Blade. Fires a more powerful attack.

Transpod: Buster Gear equipped to the Shoulder Strap of the Go-Busters' suits. Has the Go-Busters' mark. Transmission equipment which transports different items and weapons. (As from the toys, we also know it's a communicator/voice changer.)

Go-Busters will premiere on the 26th of February!

Well, the first official promo is here, nothing special really.

Here's the second Promo, quality isn't that great. Make sure to press the "small" play button, at the bottom.

Well, here's the 3rd promo! Looks interesting!

Opening Theme, enjoy!

Here's the ending theme! I really like it.

Comments

• Who are the Go-Busters anyway?

What kind of abilities do each of these three have?

Will they add two or more Go-Busters as this series goes on?

What will the villains of this series look like?

Will the Go-Busters team up with the Gokaigers?
  • Who are the Go-Busters anyway?

What kind of abilities do each of these three have?

Will they add two or more Go-Busters as this series goes on?

What will the villains of this series look like?

Will the Go-Busters team up with the Gokaigers?
    If you took the time to read a little bit, you'd have the answers to a couple of those.

1. three children who escaped from the Energy Management office building 13 years ago. Acting together with their BuddyRoids, they have obtained specific abilities beyond what normal humans can do.

2. They are explained a bit underneath their images.

3. Of course. No word on any of them yet, but they'll be revealed.

4. I've only seen a couple so far.

5. Basically every season has had a teamup. So yeah, most likely.
  • their plot ois kind of a mashup of Dino thunder/RPM/their own thing lol
  • its going to be parody...meep;(
  • lets not forget they dont wear spandex =O
  • Anyone else think thats kinda....stupid?
  • Anyone else think thats kinda....stupid?
    cant agree more but i will still watch it i cant help it

• image GO busters !!!
  • Love the name, diggin' the morphers, and I hate to say it but, not lovin' the suits... they don't look like Sentai/Ranger outfits they strike me as something you'd see an intense team of snowboarders wearing...stick to the spandex, it's worked for 30+ years what mess that up?!?
  • hope its good like gokaiger is
  • Are they really going to say "Let's Morphin" or did you add that as a joke to see if people were actually reading. If it's true I would rather them say "It's Morphing Time" and just parody or pay tribute to their Power Rangers counterpart. Either way it still seems interesting and that villian picture reminds me of Basco in his monster form.
  • edited January 2012
    Well, the first official promo is here, nothing special really.
    LOOKS COOL