New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?

Comments

• edited March 2013

• edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013
    I got something! I got a clip from the next episode "Harmony and Dizchord" and I placed it with the vids and pics at the top of the page. Troy and Emma are hanging out. Could this be another sign of upcoming romance between the Red and Pink?

BTW @iFresh you could have just edited those comments and have all the vids in one comment instead of 3
  • @iFresh I saw a lot more romantic connections between Troy and Emma in "Harmony and Dizchord" I'm very certain that they will be together. I will add clips to the top comment
  • i knw n yes thr for sure gonna be together Troy just seem shy
  • Emma definitely showed a lot of affection for Troy in "Who's Crying Now". She tried to help him with the bullies and gave Troy a look of concern you may find in someone who loves you.
  • I cannot wait to see more connections between Troy and Emma. I can see it growing. I'm so gonna love it when they finally get together
  • IM WITH YOU!! I love this couple thr so cute the gia and jake couple I love em too thr funny!
  • edited April 2013
    Emma appears to be eyeing Troy a few times in "Prince Takes Knight" I wish there wuld be more signs besides looking at each other. We saw lots of signs in "Harmony and Dizchord" but I'd like a episode just for them with plenty of affection.
    BTW I can smell more affection between Jake and Gia than Troy and Emma.
    Speaking of Jake and Gia, their double-team attack was cool.

I remember the first time Troy and Emma showed signs of affection. It was in "Going Viral" Speaking of which, I finally found scenes from that episode that totally show Troy-Emma romance. I've added it to the 1st comment on the 1st page. It will be in the "Going Viral" section.
  • edited April 2013
    @iFresh let's do a recap of the signs of love between Troy and Emma since we won't have new episodes for a while.
    1: There was a few moments were they looked into each other's eyes, like the time in "Going Viral" when Troy helped Emma
    2: There were alotta connections between them in "Harmony and Dizchord"
    3: Emma seemed very concerned for Troy when the bullies were picking on him in "Who's Crying Now" and then when Troy helped another student, Emma looked at him and said "What a guy" and smiled
  • yeah when is it coming back??
  • @iFresh I have no idea. I will let people know when I find out. BTW am I missing any romantic details between Troy and Emma?
  • Does anyone besides me think that when Emma says "cool" in this scene, she's also showing a sign of huge romantic attraction to Troy?