New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Vortexx - The New 4Kids CW

Comments

• I'm sure a lot of us enjoy Digimon.... not to mention the awesome voices. Neil Kaplan as Hawkman and its natural digivolved forms.

Derek Stephen Prince as Veemon and pretty much all of his digivolved forms.
    Robert Axelrod as Armadillomon and the first Wizardmon. I have to wonder why they changed the Narrator voice.

Season 1's Narrator had been done by Baboo himself, Dave Mallow, also the voice behind Angemon and MagnaAngemon.

So I wonder why Tom Wyner became the Season 2 Narrator.
  • Maybe it's a simple as Dave Mallow got a better job. *shrugs*

My two favorite voice actors on Digimon were/are Derek Stephen Prince and Joshua Seth (first voice actor for Tai Kamiya).
  • And you're not deeply ashamed that you know the voice actors on digimon? LOL I love the show but i don't even know there names. XD
  • If it's someone I like a lot, or hear in other shows, I'll take the time to google it. I've known who the voice actors for Digimon was since i was like, 10.

It's like, I know most of the voice actor for Nick shows and my favorite anime shows. If I like the anime/character/voice actor that much, I take the time to look them up to see what else they've done to check it out and see how good/bad it is.
  • That's true, i guess i do that too from time to time. Haha, sorry for making fun of you. haha
  • No worries, dude.
  • edited July 2012
    @NightMere10 Don't know about that since Dave Mallow still provided the voices for Angemon/Angemon/Pegasusmon and Upamon. Upamon being Armadillomon's In-training form.

@Dubby Nope. Why should we, NightMere and I be ashame of that? Even though they're nothing more than voice actors, they are still talent and should be treated the same as actual actors. Granted not all people treat voice actors and live-action actors the same but personally they should.
    Also I'm almost pretty much like NightMere with the voice acting talent however I've only paid attention to shows' credits like Power Rangers and Digimon since back then they were the only ones that were on Fox Kids that I watched closely so I usually noticed someone on Digimon sounding like someone else from Power Rangers.
  • If you read my post i already said my bad and said i did the same with shows like Last Airbender.
  • @Dubby I know, I just wanted to make my own comment on it.
  • @Dubby I know, I just wanted to make my own comment on it.
    Isn't that considered raising post count? -_-
  • edited July 2012
    @Dubby No, it's called posting an opinion. Since when are opinions illegal?

And since when is it wrong to reply to something just because someone else has already answered it? There's nothing wrong with that otherwise lots of people on this forum as well as others would be guilty of it.

What I had to say does not echo precisely what @NightMere10 posted. If it was the same exact comment then you would have an argument but it wasn't.

Not to mention it wouldn't be posting for the sake of post count because I actually responded to 2 posts at once, not just yours. Or did you completely ignore my response towards NightMere's post about Dave Mallow voicing in Digimon?
  • @MattEmily No, I read your comment, and to me it sounded like the same thing Nightmere10 said just worded longer. And if you read my previous comment before his post, I clearly said I understand and that it happens, but me personally, I don't know a whole lot of voice actors. Idk, I just don't think there is a whole lot of talent in it, especially with all the fake talent they're getting to be in Movies now days such as having Nicki Minaj "Voice act" in Ice Age, continental drift" that basically just means that if a terrible Pop artist can voice act, anyone can.

• edited July 2012
    @Dubby Didn't sound like the same exact thing to me at all. But we both have our opinions on that issue so let's just say that we agree that we both disagree on it. No sense in continuing it since I'm not going to change your stance and you're not going to change my stance since I wouldn't have posted it if it was going to be the same exact comment word-for-word.

I actually do think the voice actors are talented but it depends on the voice actors in question. The ones that were in Saban/Disney's pool were very talented. I mean, who knew that the guy that did Squatt was the voice of Andromon and Zudomon?
    Who knew that the actor voicing Frax in Time Force was the one that did Datamon back in Season 1?
    I really don't think the voice actors in Pokémon are that talented however.
  • Pokemon; after watching it again as an adult. I realize how terrible that show and movies were. But Pokemon holds a special place in my heart and I will forever love it. No matter how bad it is or gets.
  • Definitely agree with you there. Pokémon as a whole in regards to the show is very boring most of the time. However I still watch it since I do like to see some of the battles.