New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Vortexx - The New 4Kids CW

For those of you who don't know, Saban has recently acquired the rights to CW's 4Kids tv block for children's television. Starting August 25th (official launch date) it'll be known as Vortex CW.
Vortexx will be an entirely new platform for action-adventure fans. It will give them more of what they want on TV and online than any other source,” said Elie Dekel, President, Saban Brands. “Vortexx will be the new maverick in kids entertainment - delivering a high-energy entertainment destination that delivers action and comedy unlike any other

Official site: http://www.myvortexx.com/
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyVortexx

Comments

• Sounds cool.
  • Best Move by Saban to get it's name out there more. But I hope they don't make the same mistake they did in the 90's and do everything at one time and lose alot of money.
  • edited July 2012
    It's going to start off with Power Rangers Lost Galaxy:
    A new kid’s television block begins this fall on Saturday morning on The CW, which will feature new Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy episode

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Power-Rangers-Celebrate-20th-Anniversary-With-Giddy-Comic-Con-Panel-31870.html#.UAMpnwfE3Y4.twitter
  • edited July 2012
    I think they should start from the beginning. So people who missed out on MMPR-In space can watch the glory.

Will they have other old saban shows such as, digimon, beetleborgs, vr troopers and TMNT?
  • I would be so freaking happy if they showed Digimon again. hell, I'd love it if Saban got the rights back to Digimon.

Not sure yet.
  • Saban should, it was a great show; the movie however, didn't really do the show Justice. I think it would be great if Saban gained rights to digimon that way the show would be on Netflix as well as amazon instant stream. and also Tv :)
  • What about Shinzo and Transformers Robots in Disguise? They were dubbed by Saban too.
  • No word yet
  • Mhm, i don't remember those ones.
  • Shinzo is an Anime show that's based on Chinese Mythology "Journey to the West" just like the Dragonball series and Transformers Robots in Disguise is one of the shows based on one of Hasbro's toy lines actually animated in Japan and dubbed by Saban. Unlike the Transformers show that was made in the 80's in Japan but showed in the US.
  • edited July 2012
    While I loved Shinzo, I hated the voice actor for him so much
  • Shinzo is a place. Not a character.
  • edited July 2012
    *facepalm* *headdesk* I know. I was typing too fast and forgot to put the character's name. (Ah, no wonder. The voice of Mushra was Tom Gibis and he did the voice of Michael in Digimon Adventure 02. I hated Michael).

If it wasn't done with Nelvana, I'd love to see Medabots on Vortexx. Or Megaman as well.
  • lololol, happens to the best of us buddy :P
  • I LOVE DIGIMON! I HOPE THEY GRING IT BACK!