New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters: Official Discussion

Comments

• Not lovin' it... sorry, looks kinda cheesey
  • edited January 2012
    I think all of the series were.."cheesy" in their own little way. But I really think that with the popularity of Gokaiger, Go-Busters is getting a pretty raw deal, it's being measured against a season where we got to see some of our favorite rangers again. So I say measure it by its own standards not by Gokaiger. Still looks kind of cool with the spy motif. Where is my sentai series where the red ranger get's a harem or something, that would be worth watching.
  • edited January 2012
    when will there promo of go-busters promo video morphin / henshin
  • Second promo has been added to the main post.
  • the second promo has some really good unmorphed not sure about the purple tho :P
  • When does it air?
  • When does it air?
    If you took the time to read the first post, you would know :p
  • lol. I read it. I just didn't see that above the video.
  • This season looks REALLY stupid! And why the HECK do they ALWAYS do red, yellow, and blue!? Why not red, pink, blue or red, pink, green?! It makes me SO ANGRY! Give the pink rangers a time to shine not the stupid yellow rangers!
  • This season looks REALLY stupid! And why the HECK do they ALWAYS do red, yellow, and blue!? Why not red, pink, blue or red, pink, green?! It makes me SO ANGRY! Give the pink rangers a time to shine not the stupid yellow rangers!
    A pink ranger will most likely be added after a few episodes, or sometime during the season. But yeah, they should change up the colors every once in a while.
  • I doubt it. Maybe they'll add another black or purple ranger later on along with another green or white ranger after that.
  • Cassie, of course they're going to start with Red, Blue and Yellow whenever they start with 3 Rangers in a team. It's a tradition that they have no intention of ever breaking although I wish they would. We really need more colors.

However it is interesting that the recent teams that started out with 3 Rangers (if I recall correctly - Hurricanger, Abaranger and Gekiranger) - none of them had Pink Rangers and they only had 1 girl.
  • Red, Blue and Yellow = primary colours. Hence why they use them for the initial 3.
  • The ending theme for Gobusters has been added to the main post.
  • i like the suits. my favorite so far has been gokaiger. i hope its as good if not better.