New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: The Forces of Evil - Villains "New"

Comments

• That's a good point. Vrak might do that. I'm actually hoping that Vrak will take over the Armada and be the villain the Megaforce Rangers battle in the final fight. He seems more worthy to be a leader than Malkor or Vekar. I bet Vrak is an even better villain than his father.
    Probably, but I doubt it. If Emperor Mavro appears in the final battle, not only will he see that the earth hasn't been conquered yet, he'll probably consider Vrak as incompetent as Vekar for not destroying the Power Rangers and decides to take over himself.
  • Well I guess we have lots of theories as to what will happen. Both our theories could possibly happen in Megaforce, but I do believe that having Vrak as the last standing villain leading the Warstar Empire into the final battle and have him be the last villain the Megaforce Rangers would make the ending of Super Megaforce awesome. Vrak deserves that honor since he's proven to be the best Megaforce villain so far.
    How would you want it to end @vgiannell5?
  • edited June 2014
    Prepare yourselves Power Rangers fans. I’ve had a glimpse into the future. An evil being is coming. He is cunning, intelligent, and very dangerous. He will be very powerful. The Megaforce Rangers will not be happy to face him.

“He is from a family
    That destroyed worlds
    He lived two different lives
    One of flesh, and one of metal
    When one royal will fall
    The other will stand tall
    Here’s a warning that should be known
    Beware the second in line to the throne”

• edited October 2014
    Ok. Professor Cog did what no other team-up villain has ever done... he came back after the team-up episode. Normally, a new villain appears in the Team-Up episode(s) then gets destroyed at the end. Professor Cog appeared in the RPM-PRS/PRSS team-up episodes, was defeated by the RPM and Samurai Rangers, then came back to fight the Megaforce Rangers. This makes Ranger history. At least the Megaforce Rangers finished him off for good. He was one tough robotic villain.
    Was anyone else surprised to see him return?
    He brought a lot of things to think about. Gosei said the Corinth has been a peace for a long time, but Cog said that his master gave him instructions. This can only mean that the Venjix Virus is not in RPM Red's morpher anymore. Guess Venjix still has some active factories somewhere in the area once known as "the Wasteland" and is trying to rebuild everything he lost at the hands of the RPM Rangers. I had really hoped that "Danger and Destiny" was the end of Venjix, but it looks like the fight we thought was over is still going on.
  • edited October 2014
    In Power Rangers Super Megaforce "All Hail Prince Vekar", we finally get to see the leader of the Armada, the father of Vekar and Vrak, and the one responsible for everything the Megaforce Rangers had to deal with for the past 2 years... Emperor Mavro. He looks creepy and his voice is creepy.
    At least we now know which son Mavro favors. Vekar and Vrak fought for his approval because they each thought their brother was favored more. Mavro's favorite son is Vrak. I guess that's why Vrak was sent with Malkor to Earth ahead of Vekar, because he is smarter and better than his older brother.
    So Mavro is all black. I guess that means that Vrak and Vekar's mother was silver and blue. Vrak seems to take his appearance from his father and mother, while Vekar takes his appearance mostly from his mother.
  • edited November 2014
    I'm curious about something Power Ranger fans. In Super Megaforce, we counted Emperor Mavro, Vekar, Vrak, Damaras, Levira, and Argus as the main villains, but what about the two aliens that arrived with Malkor? There was Redker (red one) and Yellzor (yellow one). I know Yellzor disappeared (probably went back to the ship he and the others arrived in), but since they both were introduced with Mavro, should they be considered bosses too or were they just like "monsters of the week" that stuck around for a while?
  • I am amazed at just how many villains we've met over 21 years. And we're going to meet some more in Power Rangers Dino Charge. This is a really long list of bad guys.
  • @PRThunder I personally would just consider Redker and Yellzor to be Monsters of the Week. Yes they came with Mavro but an earlier monster was part of his army too but he was just considered to be a Monster of the Week type of Monster.
  • @MattEmily that's exactly the same thing I was thinking when those 2 first appeared, but Redker lasted 3 episodes (same as Emperor Mavro), Yellzord disappeared after his first appearance. Redker lasted one episode longer than the Messenger, yet the Messenger is considered a boss while Redker is considered monster of the week. How does that work?
    Speaking of villains, is anyone besides me feeling ready to see the new villains in Power Rangers Dino Charge?
  • @PRThunder I don't believe The Messenger is considered as a boss he was just more like a General I'd say.

Yes I am ready to see the new villains.
  • The villains for Power Rangers Dino Charge are quite interesting. Meet the villains seeking the 10 Energems:
    SLEDGE the bounty hunter
    POISANDRA the fiancee of Sledge
    FURY the oni-themed warrior with a temper
    WRENCH the mechanical expert
  • These new villains are pretty good fighters even though they're over 65 million years old.
  • edited March 2020
    I have a question for Power Ranger fans about the ranking of the villains. There have been many villains trying to conquer Earth or the universe. There have been the main leaders and their cohorts. The primary main leaders and the primary cohorts, whom are considered "bosses" or "boss-level villains" have all been put on the first page of this discussion. Many cohorts fit the "boss level" despite being lower rank than the main leader
    During Megaforce/Super Megaforce, I came across a concept that has puzzled me a bit for some months now. The Messenger was considered a "boss-level villain" and Redker was considered a monster-of-the-week by fans. However, the Messenger lasted only 2 episoder, while Redker lasted 3 episodes. What is it that makes a villain either "boss-level villain" or a monster-of-the-week?
    And how should I categorize the Five Fingers of Poison from PRJF?

PRM-PRSM – Redker
    [alien], [Armada], [destroyed by PRM-PRSM]

PRM-PRSM – Yellzor
    [alien], [Armada], [destroyed by PRM-PRSM]

FIVE FINGERS OF POISON

PRJF – NAJA
    [unknown], [Five Fingers of Poison], [destroyed by PRJF and Pai Zhug Masters]

PRJF – STINGERELLA

PRJF – TOADY

PRJF – GAKKO

PRJF – RANTIPEDE
  • edited September 2015
    After seeing 11 episodes of Dino Charge , I can say for sure that Fury is going to be the most interesting villain of the season. He has committed many evil deeds in 65 million years. Surely no villain is ever going to beat his record. Most villains we've seen were contained, dormant, or inactive by some means. Fury has been endlessly walking the Earth for 65 millions years. Heck he's even be doing bad long before he got stranded on Earth. The list of evil things he's done on Earth could be endless.
  • edited November 2015
    Looks like Dino Charge is finally at the stage of bringing out some new villains. Our newest Power Rangers villain is a feared being who has destroyed many galaxies. He is scheming, greedy, and psychotic. Unfortunately, he can pass of for a human because he looks like one, though he is quite old. After centuries of being locked in Sledge's solitary confinement cell, he is out and ready to do evil.
    Meet HECKYL

Does anyone besides me sense that the creatures from Sledge's confinement cells will be main villains next season?