New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Villain's Spaceship

I want to know which Villains have spaceship when they come travel to Earth planet and attack city town in Kamen Rider series, Super Sentai series, Metal Hero series and another different Tokusatsu series have spaceship of this pictures?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Power Rangers Zeo

Power Rangers Turbo

Power Rangers in Space

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

Power Rangers SPD

Power Rangers Megaforce

Power Rangers Super Megaforce

Masked Rider

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I can say that you forgot about Master Vile's Skull Ship from MMPR season 3 and General Havoc's space station from Power Rangers Turbo.
  • edited April 2014
    I can say that you forgot about Master Vile's Skull Ship from MMPR season 3 and General Havoc's space station from Power Rangers Turbo.
    @PRThunder Thank you remind me and I have something ask in Power Rangers Ninja Storm that Lothor have spaceship when he come to Planet Earth and attack city town?

Because I can't remember if got spaceship or not.

Also do you know another Kamen Rider series, Super Sentai series, Metal Hero series and another different Tokusatsu series have spaceship?
  • Oh Yeah! How did I forget about Lothor's ship?! Yes he did have a space ship.

I don't know about those other shows though.
  • I can say that you forgot about Master Vile's Skull Ship from MMPR season 3 and General Havoc's space station from Power Rangers Turbo.
    actually it was called the Space Skull just to get the actual name of it correct for @EHT30J1981

and Havoc's from Turbo was called the Space Base.

I'm not sure if you would count the one in Hurricanger since it was a ship in a technical sense it just didn't look like the traditional kind of ship.