New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers - Other Power Rangers outside of Earth and our own dimension.

I knew it! I knew there were more Power Rangers than the ones we've seen in 20 years. Here's the proof.

Back in PRDT, Tommy said that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were "Earth's first team of Power Rangers". Gosei said that they unlocked modes that have never been seen before "on this planet". It means there are or were other Power Rangers and different planets amd other dimensions.
This also means that all those Super Sentai teams could be used as Power Rangers when the Ranger War happens (which also means they can use that Gokaiger footage of the Legend War in Power Rangers if they want to).
Say hello to the other Power Ranger teams that are or were around (or possibly "are or were around") "outside of Earth and our own dimesion"

Super Sentai name: Himitsu Sentai Goranger

Super Sentai name: J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai

Super Sentai name: Battle Fever J

Super Sentai name: Denshi Sentai Denjiman

Super Sentai name: Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan

Super Sentai name: Dai Sentai Goggle Five

Super Sentai name: Kagaku Sentai Dynaman

Super Sentai name: Choudenshi Bioman

Super Sentai name: Dengeki Sentai Changeman

Super Sentai name: Choushinsei Flashman

Super Sentai name: Hikari Sentai Maskman

Super Sentai name: Choujuu Sentai Liveman

Super Sentai name: Kousoku Sentai Turboranger

Super Sentai name: Chikyu Sentai Fiveman

Super Sentai name: Chojin Sentai Jetman

Super Sentai name: Gosei Sentai Dairanger

Comments

• edited April 2020
    SENTAI TEAMS CONFIRMED TO BE POWER RANGERS (in order of appearance on PR Super Megaforce):

Dairanger (Power Rangers Squadron)

Maskman (Power Rangers Lightning)

Flashman (Power Rangers Prism)

Changeman (Power Rangers Dragon)

Fiveman (Power Rangers Super Sonic)

Dynaman (Power Rangers Battalion)

SENTAI TEAMS HINTED TO BE POWER RANGERS

unknown Power Rangers team #1 (Goggle V)

unknown Power Rangers team #3 (Liveman)

SENTAI TEAMS NOT SHOWN BUT LIKELY TO BE POWER RANGERS

unknown Power Rangers team #2 (Bioman)

unknown Power Rangers team #4 (Turboranger)

unknown Power Rangers team #5 (Jetman)

Here are videos of "un-seen" Power Rangers teams that appear in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.

SQUADRON (SS Dairanger)

SQUADRON (SS Dairanger), LIGHTNING (SS Maskman), PRISM (SS Flashman)

DRAGON (SS Changeman)

DRAGON (SS Changeman), LIGHTNING (SS Maskman), PRISM (SS Flashman), SUPER SONIC (SS Fiveman)

I can see Kousoku Sentai Turboranger there in Power Rangers Super Megaforce Episode 4
  • edited March 2014
    I saw that too. Saban didn't want us to see Sentai Turborangers there. He thought fast movement would help. It doesn't really count as an "un-seen team sighting"
  • it just goes to show that you cant catch everything when you edit. that begs the question though, why bother cutting that out and not the dairanger footage?
  • I was happy to see dai ranger since it was never completely adapted and is a pretty decent sentai. I was hoping Jetman would make it in but that would probably be hoping too much.
  • edited March 2014
    @PoisonLotus maybe Saban wanted to use the footage to give fans something exciting to see or maybe he didn't want to use more money to make new footage.

@sayla0079 don't give up yet. If we saw Dairanger in Power Rangers, then there's still a chance all the other Sentais on the list will show up.

It would be interesting to see all those Sentai used as "unseen Rangers" and then bring them all into the Mega War.
  • edited September 2017
    Seeing all those "unseen Rangers" in Super Megaforce is making the world of Power Rangers more interesting. It's too bad there's a lot of negativity going around. In many Power Rangers Super Megaforce clips on Youtube, there are people who are hating the fact that Saban is using pre-Zyuranger suits in Super Megaforce. They're calling him lazy for that. I don't mind that they're using pre-Zyuranger suits.
    Fans have been wondering for years "what other teams existed" and now we're getting an answer. After MMPR was considered "Earth's first Power Rangers" and seeing all those files Tommy had in PRDT, it's nice to finally get other Power Rangers. Tommy might be the only human being to know about ALL the Power Rangers.

These are the Super Sentai teams that the symbols on Tommy's files connect to.

Liveman [1988]

Changeman [1985]

Maskman [1987]

Dairanger [1993]

Goggle V [1982]

Flashman [1986]

Fiveman [1990]

They wanted Power Rangers, they're getting Power Rangers, and they're complaining. Sheesh. They must be related to Rita Replusa.
  • I have good news for Power Ranger fans, and possibly Super Sentai fans. The Power Rangers teams that never been seen on Earth before will actually have names. I made discovery while looking at previews for PRSM "The Perfect Storm". I will be adding the Ranger teams' names to the description above when I find them. Hope this makes people happier.
  • Well, more "unseen" powers have just been seen. I wonder just how many other Power Ranger teams there are or were out there on others planets and dimensions.
    With all that power, the Megaforce Rangers can officially be declared "the most powerful Ranger team that ever existed and will ever exist"
  • edited February 2018
    Thanks to the Megaforce's Legendary powers, we now know 6 Power Ranger teams that exist somewhere outside of Earth. And Tommy Oliver's files (back in Dino Thunder) might tell us about more of them. I'm sure there had to have been more, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

For all we know, these guys exist, along with many more.

I wonder, what would you Ranger fans think if these guys were Power Rangers?
    (This is a picture of a team called Sport Ranger)
  • edited September 2017
    Now that we're a few years past Super Megaforce, I wonder something. Super Sentai Go Busters and Super Sentai ToQger were skipped, but could they possibly exist in Power Rangers as new Rangers that have never been seen before on Earth? Maybe even Rangers in an alternate dimension?