New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Other Fanfic 2 (PRLG)

edited January 2012 in Fanfics
here is my prlg fic hopefully it's in the right category (there are nods to sentai and what not in it.) This chapter isn't finished either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: If I owned this series would I really be here writing this?
Timeframe: after Trakeena’s revenge
Bear with me this is just some idea from my insane imagination.

Mirinoi; It had been some time since the lost Galaxy rangers had defeated Trakeena for good for a while things were quiet although those events are about to change.

“Hi Kendrix,” said Karone the second pink Galaxy ranger as she spotted her predecessor studying some plants “I was wondering where you went off to.”

“Oh hi Karone I saw these plants and was curious about them and decided to get a better look, did you need something?”

“I just came to see how you were doing and I wanted to ask you something.”

“Oh what?” Kendrix asked as the two pink rangers walked towards where the five Quasar sabers were located.

“Well I wanted to ask have you had any weird dreams lately?”

“I have, can you describe them?”

“Well it’s kind of weird there’s what looks like six people wearing our colors but in different suits than us wielding the
Quasar Sabers, there’s some kind of explosion and someone keeps saying at the dreams end ‘the time is near.’”
“You know this will sound weird Karone but I have been having the same dream.”

“I wonder what it means.”
Just than there was the sound of explosions

“Come on!” Kendrix yelled as her and Karone ran the rest of the way to the quasar Saber’s location, when they got there they saw creatures resembling what appeared to be’ ’.

“Karone go get help and get the civilians out, I’ll distract them.”

“But you might need help!” Karone pleaded

“I’ll morph and hold them off go.” Kendrix ordered.

“Be careful.” Karone said as she went to help the civilians escape while Kendrix went to the Quasar saber rock and pulled out her saber.

“Here goes,” Kendrix muttered as she reached for the morpher that had appeared on her wrist “Go Galactic!”

“Get her”! ordered one member of the invading group that was dressed in a metallic suit and had the appearance of a robot.

“This is going to be a problem.” Kendrix said as she held her Quasar saber ready as the metallic general and some other members of the group charged forward.
Meanwhile with Karone and the civilians

“Okay keep moving head back to the village and find the other rangers.” Karone ordered Kendrix please be okay.

“Ahhh” screamed Kendrix

“Quick find the other rangers and tell them what’s going on!” Karone ordered as she ran back to where Kendrix was
When Karone got to Kendrix’s location she saw the pink galaxy ranger barely standing.

“What are you doing back here I told you to get the civilians out.” Kendrix said as she gasped for breath

“I did but I heard you screaming and I couldn’t just leave you here alone.”

“How touching,” the robotic general snickered “if I was still human I would be moved to tears.”

“Who are you?” Karone asked as she helped the injured pink ranger up

“My name is Coolgin battle general of the Vyram Empire”

“What do you want?” Kendrix asked

“My master ‘’ tried conquering this planet before but was stopped and imprisoned, now that he is free we will accomplish that task.”

“Destroy them!” Coolgin ordered to his troops right before they stopped and suddenly fell apart

“What happened?”

“I did.” Said a voice as what appeared to be a female black ranger stood nearby holding what looked like a double bladed staff.

Comments

• Heres some more since I ran out of character space

“Coolgin report back.” ordered a monstrous sounding voice

“As you wish master.” Coolgin said as he teleported away.

“Are you okay?” the female black ranger asked as she walked up and demorphed showing her as a young Asian woman around her twenties.

“Come on we have to get out of here.” The Asian women said as she helped a now demorphed Kendrix

“Who are you?” Karone asked hesitantly

“My name is Ako I am a friend, come on follow me there’s a cave I’m camping out in we can check your friend over there, the Vyram empire can’t scan through solid rock if it is too deep.”

A few minutes later the trio arrived at the cave

“Thank you for helping us.” Karone said as she sat Kendrix against the wall while Ako dug through her pack.

“No problem you guys are fellow rangers, of course I would help you.” Ako said as she pulled out some medical supplies.

“How come we haven’t seen you before?” Kendrix asked as Ako started wrapping bandages around her arm which had

been bleeding heavily.

“It’s a long story, Ako replied “you got lucky you were morphed if you had been in human form you either would be dead from blood loss or lost your arm from the damage you took.”

“Can you contact the others?” Karone asked

“Doesn’t look like it my morpher was damaged in the last battle.” Kendrix replied as she showed Karone the mangled morpher.

“You got lucky, the last group that tried to fight them wasn’t as fortunate to survive the battles.”

“What do you mean?” Kendrix asked

“I’ll explain later by right now sleep.” Ako chanted causing Kendrix to fall asleep “Don’t worry she’s fine I put her under a low level sleeping spell, she needs the rest it will wear off in a few hours.”

“Why do I feel like I know you?” Karone asked

“You might Karone or should I say Astronoma?”

“What do you want?” Karone said hesitantly after hearing a name she had never wanted to be known as ever again

“I don’t want any trouble, we did meet before but it was before what happened with Zordon.”

“You don’t look familiar compared to the members of the alliance I met.”

“Picture me in gold theme scorpion armor that should jog your memory.”

“You’re Scorpina?”

“I was but like you I was freed from the evil and went back to who I was before being evil.”

“But how can you be a ranger you weren’t there when the five rangers pulled the sabers?”

“You are right but it was because my saber had never been placed in the stone in the first place.”

“You mean?”

“Yes I was a member of the previous ranger group five of which had placed the quasar sabers in the stone at that groups
    time there wasn’t five rangers there were six.”

“This is starting to sound like the dreams Kendrix and I were having.” Karone commented

“What rangers were you?”

“Kendrix was the first pink galaxy ranger but when she was presumed killed I took over for her as the second pink galaxy ranger.”

“It would make sense on why you two are having similar dreams it also would explain the power levels you two posses.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s because since both of you are the same color ranger the power is split in half even if only one of you is using your quasar saber.”

“Is there any way to fix this problem?”

“The only way is if there is only one ranger for each power, there are not meant to be two rangers of the same color at the same time in the same group.”

“Besides even if there wasn’t a power split your group has not accessed the full powers or have completely bonded with your sabers.”

“What do you mean?”

“As you noticed my quasar saber was different than the ones entrapped in the stone, this is because I completely bonded with my saber when the other sabers were encased in the stone their bonds with their rangers were lost, once a ranger bonds with their saber completely the weapon and suit will adjust to its wielder.”

“How can we bond with the sabers fully?” Karone asked

“I will explain that shortly but first we must bring the other rangers here.” Ako replied as she pulled out her saber “Since communicating the normal way is not an option we will have to do this another way.” With that said Ako held her saber in down position as she chanted something at it causing the quasar saber to fly off in a flash of black light.

“What did you do?” Karone asked

“I sent my saber to look for the power signatures of the other five sabers as well as their wielders and told the saber to lead them back here.”

Meanwhile
    “Where are they?” asked Leo the red lost galaxy ranger as the group was looking for their friends after pulling their quasar sabers when they saw the civilians in a panic “The other people said they saw Kendrix and Karone over by the
    sabers but I don’t see either one and their saber is missing .”

“Hey I hear something.” Said Maya the yellow lost galaxy ranger “It sounds like humming.”

“I’m starting to hear it too.” Said Kai the lost Galaxy blue ranger “What do you think Damon?” He asked the green lost galaxy ranger

“I’m starting to hear something as well.” Damon replied

“Hey look.”

“What is it Maya?” asked Leo as he turned and saw what looked like another quasar saber glowing in a black aura “Where did that come from?”

“I don’t know why but I think we should follow it.” Maya said as the saber started to float backwards as if wanting them
    to follow it.

“Let’s go.” Leo said
  • lost galaxy was one of my favorite seasons...i lov it!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, PRP should make a fanfic section like on the website so we can post any fics there
  • If they're on FF.net, wouldn't it be easier just to post the links and not the chapters?
  • If they're on FF.net, wouldn't it be easier just to post the links and not the chapters?
    I would but these havent been finished yet I posted them here so I can find out how what I have sounds.
  • Thats true, links would be much easier, though if you were on fanfiction.net people who don't like power rangers can see the stories and it can put a dent in the writers confidence if they get some negavtive feedback. Here you know the people have seen Power rangers/ Super Sentai so it would be more constructive then pure bashing
  • exactly especially considering alot of people havent seen some of these series because of their time frames (my other story has this problem)