New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters: Official Discussion

12346»

Comments

• Well it looks like Go-Busters is coming to an end. I have only watched three sentai series but this has been a great season. Full of action and emotion. Can't wait to the final episode, it is going to be an epic final mission. The new sentai team on the other hand has me puzzled on whether it is going to as good as it seems quite comedic.
  • Im thinking as comedic as, dare I go as far as saying, Carranger.
  • I tried downloading the early episodes of Go-Busters, but the links didn't work...
  • Looks like Go-Busters is getting adopted into Power Rangers after all.
    I read that too, but consider the new came out on "April's Fools Day", I'm a little doubtful...
  • I haven't watched it, so I gotta ask:
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 1 meaning it really sucks, 5 meaning good but not average, 6 meaning 6 just good, and 10 meaning awesome) how would you guys rate Go-Busters?
    I read that too, but consider the new came out on "April's Fools Day", I'm a little doubtful...
    Good news. It's being adopted next year.
  • I thought it would be another prank when I first heard. Remember the Power Rangers Energy Chasers prank?

I wonder why Go-Busters is being adapted this time. Why not Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger (animal-themed) or Uchu Sentai Kyuranger (space-themed)?
  • I thought it would be another prank when I first heard. Remember the Power Rangers Energy Chasers prank?

I wonder why Go-Busters is being adapted this time. Why not Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger (animal-themed) or Uchu Sentai Kyuranger (space-themed)?
    Maybe it has to do with Hasbro.
  • What will interest me about this season is that it have a Morphin Grid Much like the MMPR,Zeo and Turbo days.