New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters: Official Discussion

Comments

• The new rangers have now been added to the main post!
  • 3rd promo has been added to the main post!
  • The official theme has been added to the main post! This is the full version.
  • heck yah :D im so stoked for this season. Goseiger is pretty good. Gokaiger was amazing, i hope they keep it up with gobusters :) the name sounds a lot like Ghostbusters....lmfao
  • HD promo DL links &
  • you know you coulda just edited your previous post instead of making two right?
  • @dubby ow sorry didnt know can i dlt the first one ?
  • i can edit my posts?
  • Yes, you can edit your posts, but you can't delete them. Only PRP can do that. That's what I was trying to say
  • thats not what i was saying i was just saying he could have edited his previous post and added the links to that one instead of making a new post.
  • i can edit my posts?
    I thought you were saying, "I can't edit my posts?" in reply to what i was saying to sarwwaa

• Just watched the first episode, here's my thoughts.

It has an interesting concept it's seems to be a battle of technologies and its absolutely brimming with mecha and devices. The three "go-busters" where first approached 13 years ago and began training since then, i guess that was was when the main bad guy Messiah was first defeated/locked away.

i really dislike the suits, horrible and the eye part on the helmet isn't too great either, i'm not a fan of the "buddy-bots" which become megazords not something i'm too keen on at the moment.

other good parts such as the morphin call is "it's morphin time" - surely a reference to MMPR?! and the rangers themselves seem likeable.

it's too early to say what i feel about this show but we'll see how it goes. Saying that i've yet to view an entire super sentai season.

and final point i think it look really crazy as PR unless it was set well in the future.
  • Just watched the first episode, here's my thoughts.

It has an interesting concept it's seems to be a battle of technologies and its absolutely brimming with mecha and devices. The three "go-busters" where first approached 13 years ago and began training since then, i guess that was was when the main bad guy Messiah was first defeated/locked away.

i really dislike the suits, horrible and the eye part on the helmet isn't too great either, i'm not a fan of the "buddy-bots" which become megazords not something i'm too keen on at the moment.

other good parts such as the morphin call is "it's morphin time" - surely a reference to MMPR?! and the rangers themselves seem likeable.

it's too early to say what i feel about this show but we'll see how it goes. Saying that i've yet to view an entire super sentai season.

and final point i think it look really crazy as PR unless it was set well in the future.
    I agree with some of this. There are many things they do differently in this season.
    -When a giant villian is coming, they have a little count down timer in the corner until he comes. Interesting and kinda cool
    -Alot of (so far) Transformers themes, and even some Gundam in there too
    -Not too big on the suits, but I'll get over it
    -A little slower action than Gokaiger, but giant mech scenes are awesome

So far, I am optimistic and it looks to be a decent season