New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Superhero Romance

A superhero are the ones who make it their responsibility to save their world. Even though they have a 24-hour job, they have time to fall in love with someone, even a fellow superhero.
I enjoy superhero romances a lot, so I made this discussion so we superhero fans can talk about many different romances we have seen between heroes. I'm talking about any superhero romance, not just Power Rangers. I'm talking about romances found in comics, TV shows, etc. My question for you superhero fans is....
Which superhero romance do you enjoy?

Comments

• I'll go first to give you guys an idea.
    I have enjoyed many superhero romances throughout my lifetime. One of the many romances I enjoyed was Tony and Pepper from "Iron-Man Armored Adventures".
    They came from different worlds and they had different personalities, but they both had great qualities. You could tell they had something developing for one another when they both demonstrated some form of jealousy. Watching them was always great. It became very clear they cared so much about each other in "The Makluan Invasion" part 1 and 2.
  • In terms of Power Rangers, i'd always go back to the romance between Kim and Tommy, them being together just felt so natural, almost as if they cast him just to be in a romance with her, solely.