Power Rangers Energy Chasers - Vanilla 2
You Can Now Add Polls To Any Discussion, Give It A Try!
I'm Testing A New Plugin That Allows Me To Control The Sizes Of All Embedded Items, Including Videos And Images, So You May Notice Some Differences. Hopefully This Helps To Reduce The Load Time Of Pages.
Power Rangers Energy Chasers

• Power Rangers Energy Chasers
    http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-energy-chasers-marketing-poster-and-press-release/

I not understand with this first Power Rangers Dino Charge show up on Youtube few month ago and now Power Rangers Energy Chasers show up on Youtube.

So what going on with Saban and Saban is going crazy mix up Power Rangers between Dino Charge and Energy Chasers?

• What the heck is going on around here? I'm as confused as you are @EHT30J1981 . This is gonna be a serious headache. Will someone please explain why we're hearing of Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Energy Chasers?
    WAITAMINUTE! Maybe it's an April Fool's Day trick.
  • I just found this Power Rangers Energy Chasers from Youtube so why not you conatct to http://www.megaforcecast.com/about/contactus.php ask them what going on.
  • Power Rangers Energy Chasers is nothing more than an April Fools prank by Ranger Crews. Here is a link to the topic:
    http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?29112-Power-Rangers-Energy-Chargers-Pre-Discussion
  • Prank or not I don't think it would work as a Power Ranger season. However, it could be adapted into a new, 1-season show, like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was.
  • PRThunder said:

Prank or not I don't think it would work as a Power Ranger season. However, it could be adapted into a new, 1-season show, like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was.

I doubt it would've worked too well.
  • From what I understand, PREC will be on the CW VORTEXX while PRDC will be on Nick. This is not prank unless my sources are wrong.
  • Power Rangers Dino Charge is looking good based on the info you provided @zeoranger5
  • @PRThunder, I got the info from a friend on facebook.
  • @PoisonLotus was correct. PREC was a prank.
  • It was a pretty darn good one. Like I said before "It could be adapted into a new, 1-season show". I wonder how it would have turned out.
  • If we all can get a crew together, we can make PREC happen and it would probably be better than the crap Saban has done since regaining the rights to the series.
  • Looks like we won't need to get anyone to make Power Rangers Energy Chasers now. Go-Busters is being adapted into Power Rangers after all these years. It's gonna be 2019-2020's Power Rangers Beast Morphers.

PRThunder said:

Prank or not I don't think it would work as a Power Ranger season. However, it could be adapted into a new, 1-season show, like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was.

We might get to see if I was wrong about that, unless this is another prank being warmed up for April Fool's Day

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Random User (564)

Who's Online (0)