New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW

Comments

• They do! As well as some Jungle Fury villains that caused poison
  • @GoldenTurbo I believe you're referring to the Five Fingers of Poison. How true. I wonder if the Toxic Mutants will become more interesting and have more appearances when the new episodes finally air.
  • I hope so... whenever it airs.. ~angry at Saban and Nick~
  • edited November 2013
    Here's a question that's been going trough my mind since PRM episode 1....
    What do the fans think of VRAK?
    In Super Sentai, he's a former Goseiger Angel who turned to the dark side and plotted to take over the world. He's a deceptive mastermind who used other evil villains to help him take over the world. He survived many encounters with the Goseiger and becomes the villain the Goseigers have to defeat in the final battle.
    In Power Rangers, he is a prince who is working with Admiral Malkor. Though he works with the Inscetoids, Blue Ranger points out that he "didn't look like an insect". He is a clever villain with more abilities than the other villains in the season. He possesses monster-enlarging Zombats and a special armor. After Creepox's destruction, he convinces Bigs and Blue Fur (the Toxic Mutants) to join forces with him. He has proven to be loyal to Malkor, but could he be a double-crossing mastermind like his Sentai counterpart?

Here are some clips of Vrak
    Vrak's Introduction:
    Vrak Becomes a Manager:
    Vrak transforms to his armor:
    The Villains Meet
    Robo Knight and the Rangers face Vrak!:
  • Now that I think about it... I think you are right!!! It seems to be that since Vrax is doing much of the work instead of the General...
  • edited June 2013
    @GoldenTurbo. 3 things...
    1: I wasn't making comments yet. I was just describing Vrak's character.
    2: Malkor is an Admiral, not a General.
    3: My opinion about Vrak is this. He appears to be a loyal villain with a brilliant mind, but I suspect that there's more to him than what we've seen so far. I feel that if he decided to go conquer the world himself, and betray Malkor, he might seem like a much cooler villain than he is right now. I like his looks and his intelligence, but if he becomes his own boss (like General Shifter did near the end of the RPM season) he would make an excellent villain. Vrak has the potential to be one of the greatest villains to be on Power Rangers. If he becomes an independent boss, he could be just like Mesogog. Mesogog was a genius, and the best Power Ranger villain ever, and Vrak could possibly share Mesogog's rank in the Top Power Rangers Villains list.
  • I agreed. He is up in top 5 villains that I liked.
  • @GoldenTurbo I hope that Vrak steps up to the big leagues. Let's not forget that right now he's still a loyal servant to Admiral Malkor. If he becomes his own boss, then he'll be more awesome.
    Does anyone else have their own opinion about Vrak?
    @PowerRangerPlanet , @NightMere10 , @Dubby , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @DekaBlue , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken @harsh ?
  • @PRThunder who knows what will be happening with him but regardless of his place in Malkor's army, Vrak does act as leader for Bigs and Blueflur.
  • @MattEmily you do have a point there
  • edited August 2013
    @MattEmily @GoldenTurbo
    Speaking of Vrak, I heard from a reliable source Vrak is definitely going to be in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. Unfortunately, there is no information that can tell us if he's going to be sticking around for the whole season or if he's going to be destroyed somewhere in the season
  • edited February 2014
    Let's get back to the main subject: The 20 years of Power Rangers. The Power Rangers have been through so many transformations, so many weapons, so many zords, so many villains, and so many adventures. Look at what they've done throughout the years...Evil lords, traveling through space, time, dimensions, mastering so many different powers, villains from different origins, and so much more.. No Super Hero(es) have been through so much in so many years. I've loved many super heroes in my life, but the Power Rangers will always be the best. May the Power live on.
  • edited September 2013
    I did not know they had a live MMPR show. Check it out people
  • edited October 2013
    The Megaforce season is growing stronger and stronger with each episode. It's much more interesting than when it started. The show is making a strong comeback after having Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai bring the show's popularity down. I hope that Power Rangers will have the biggest, baddest, most awesome series finale ever. The last attempt to end the show with RPM was not a smooth move. 20 years of Power Rangers is proving successful.
    Wouldn't you agree @PowerRangerPlanet , @NightMere10 , @Dubby , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @DekaBlue , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @GoldenTurbo , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken , @harsh , @PoisonLotus ?
  • I watched some of megaforce recently it's not my favorite season but it's decent it's defiantly reminding me alot of mmpr