Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW - Vanilla 2
Please Visit This Thread For Important Infomation Regarding Upcoming Changes!
Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW

• Okay, this page is awesome!
  • @Zenith_Green I'm glad you like it. It took me nearly 3 hours to make it. It's made to be a reflection on all the good times we Power Ranger fans had growing up watching this show and it keeps track of the teams.
    Those were some pretty good times. Watching them beat the bad guys every time, watching scenes where the bad guys make plans, the awesome fights. I hope Megaforce turns out to be great, just like the seasons from the old days
  • I finished all the seasons a few months ago. Now I am watching them again because I can :D Gotta love Power Rangers!!!
  • @Dubby I hear you. Gotta love Power Rangers. They'll always be #1. Hey @PowerRangerPlanet, @iFresh, @NightMere10, @sayla0079, @MattEmily @vgiannell5 @Ranger91, @DekaBlue, @harsh, @zeorangerboy, you got any comments for this discussion?
    Just so everyone knows, PRM is going to stay below below "New Mighty Warriors" speech until it airs. Any season that is on TV or was on TV is above the videos and the "New Mighty Warriors" speech. Any season that is going to air soon is going to be below the videos and the "New Mighty Warriors" speech.
  • Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai was kind of good. It could have been better though, but at least we still have Power Rangers in our lives.
  • @PRThunder I agree but the final battle was awesome. I still haven't seen the episode but I saw some clips thanks to Samurai Cast, I got to say the Shogun Mode was epic in battle mode. It would have been cool if all of the rangers changed into Shogun Mode but the Shiba fire disc was only usable once for one ranger. Other than that, it was a great end to an okay PR season. (I see Mike and Emily finally got together ;) )
  • I wasn't a big fan of samurai but I did like the way they did the female red ranger arc. I remember watching this show when I was in fifth grade the first year it started it's hard to believe it's been that long.
  • We've come a long way my fellow Ranger fans. 20 years is how far we've come
  • I haven't watched Samurai yet. I am re living the moments right now starting at Mighty Morphin and going to work my way up to Super Samurai. So far my favorite episode is where Tommy and Kimberly run for class president. They are so hilarious in this episode.
  • Is that the one where they had the argument morphed and were basically ignoring Goldar?
  • @Dubby and @sayla0079 I believe you are both refering to this. It was MMPR season 2 "Best Man for the Job"
    http://youtu.be/UgG1dQSSfeI
  • lol yeah this is it. Other then the fact you cut out the Goldar part.
  • I didn't cut out the Goldar part. I found this vid on Youtube. I had a better video of the fight a few months ago, but it was removed from Youtube.
  • Well, you do see them arguing in front of Goldar for like a second in that vid. His expression is pretty hilarious.
  • @DekaBlue it was a hilarious scene
    Goldar: Excuse me
    Kim: Back off. I'm talking to Mr.Runner-Up here.
    Goldar: This is ridiculous. Alright
    (Goldar turns Kim and punches her)
  • Here's a look at season 20's team of Power Rangers....POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE.
    For centuries, the earth has been protected by a supernatural guardian being named Gosei and his robotic aide, Tensou. When the evil Warstar aliens begin their massive invasion, Gosei calls upon five teenagers to form the Power Rangers Megaforce! With the aid of special Power Cards, the teens are able to control the earth's elements to use in their defense, from crushing rock slides to powerful floods. With their newfound abilities, the Power Rangers Megaforce will prove that "Earth's defenders never surrender!" In addition to defending earth against the Warstar aliens, other monstrous factions emerge to challenge the Megaforce Rangers. Toxic mutants rise from their slimy underground lair to attack the Earth and a ruthless robot army launches an offensive from their deep sea base.
  • Looking back, it is amazing how much Power Rangers has evolve over the years with new teams, new face and new powers. Throughout these years, PR has become a part of our lives and will remain part forever. So I guess, it's a congratulation for 20 awesome years and may it continue to part of our lives.
  • I already know what we will all feel like once all the bad guys are destroyed and the Power Rangers will end for good. We already had to feel it when we were told that PRRPM was the last season. Saban saved us from that feeling for a while.

• @PRThunder I do have to agree with @Yanman10 that it's amazing how the show has evolved over the years. Sometimes not always for the better. The show originally started back in 1993 and who would have thought they'd do a cast change in Season 2 even if it was a partial one as well as bringing back a previous Ranger in Tommy and giving him new powers.

Not to mention the whole priceless Season 3 with Kimberly losing her Coin and then eventually regaining it and giving it to Kat. That whole season especially the Zeo Crystal stuff was written really well. Only thing that bugs me is how Rito and Goldar lost hold of the Zeo Crystal so easily. Did they get caught up in the explosion as they were teleporting away? Did the Crystal interfere with them teleporting back to the Moon?
  • I was in fifth grade when this show originally premiered it is hard to believe it has been on that long and how much it has changed.
  • The show has been around exactly as long as I have. I was born just 2 or 3 months before it started. I agree with you @MattEmily and @sayla0079. The show has been saved from ending so many times and now we've arrived at what could be the last 2 seasons. So many fights, explosions, places, people, weapons, zords, Megazords, etc.
  • So what maybe an epic conclusion to what has definitely been an epic 20 years!
  • Yes. And like every season, it ends with a bang. Or should I say...an explosion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Random User (564)

Who's Online (0)