New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• In my book, after dino thunder, it didn't really seem like the actors cared to much about being rangers. they always complained about how being a ranger didn't pay much or sometimes they complained about it taking up there whole lifes. I liked seasons like Time force, in space, lost galaxy, zeo, and mighty morphin where they actually cared.
  • edited June 2012
    Really? they said that? Samurai season i enjoy watching it i hope megaforce brings back the vibe of the first couple seasons which is obvius that this season is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE theyir goin to be using alot of original scenes cuz they said its going to be diff from goseiger and on top of that is going o be an anniversary (is going to kinda like a mix of gokaiger) its going to interesting im curius to see how everythin ends up...
  • edited June 2012
    yeah. in a couple older episodes i noticed they said that.
    In the SPD episode where jack and syd cellibrate there birthdays jack gives syd a cupcake with a candle on it and says "Sorry its all i can get you, being a ranger doesn't pay that much"
    and in Operation overdrive, I dont remember the episode but i remember Will saying it.
    I think it was the episode he "betrayed" the rangers and joined miratrix and camdor and said it to miratrix. I'm not entirely sure.
  • Not to mention, after OO was done Samuell Benta, who played Will, actually stated on RangerCrew that he regretted taking the part as in the UK, it was hard to be taken seriously as an actor after you've done a a kid's show. and not just a kid's show, and AMERICAN kid's show.
  • edited June 2012
    but why will they say this on the show? wats there purpose so actors wouldnt go to there castings??! lol
  • No, that's just their lines in the show. It's what's written that the actors have to say. In SPD Jack always stole to sell the items to get money. While, it was the truth that "being a ranger doesn't pay much" it was also a joke. Not to mention, being a ranger doesn't give you a lot of time to do much of anything else.

Plus, Disney and Saban were casting people who had no experience at all. Most people go to the casting at the thought of landing a job that will make them famous to kids. They'll take what they can get
  • oh really!!?? ima go to a casting one day then!! lol:)
  • edited July 2012
    I'm with iFresh on this too. BTW imagine if the Power Rangers had an enemy like Electro (from Spider-Man) image
  • edited June 2012
    Those who just had their last screen test for Power Rangers Megaforce on Tuesday. They had a mix-n-match and auditioned in front of Haim Saban himself. This is the list of the 20 hopefuls (10 male/10 female) that attended. The auditioners will know in a week or two whether or not they got the roles, and we might not find out until a Press Release/Comic Con/PMC. Although, there's the possibility that it gets leaked early.

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/power-rangers-discussion/23694-power-rangers-megaforce-casting-ii.html
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks for the update nightmere10 :)
    Rachel Leyco kind of reminds me of Jessica Sanchez from this seasons American Idol. Haha
  • edited July 2012
    Papercutz (the people who made the Super Samurai graphic novels) will be released two Megaforce graphic novels to be released in 2013 and 2014.

These graphic novels confirmed that the main villain's name in Megaforce is Admiral Malkor.

On a different note, in Megaforce the Rangers will have last names, and there will be a city name as well.
  • edited July 2012
    Admiral Malkor huh? I heard that there are supposed to be 3 different Bad-Guy-Groups tryng to take over the world. From what I heard, there will be aliens, under-worlders, and machines. I looked up Admiral Malkor and I found a picture of him. Meet the main villain of Power Rangers Megaforce image
  • Really? you mean one of the main villains?.. if theres 3 villain groups that means thers 3 main villains.. right??
  • edited July 2012
    Three villain groups? And I thought Operation Overdrive and Jungle Fury had more villain groups.
  • I just got the info off the website. It said he was the "Main Villain" so that's what I put. If there is new info that says differently then I will change this. Looks like we're gonna have the same conflict like in PROO: Who's the main villain?