Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion - Vanilla 2
Please Visit This Thread For Important Infomation Regarding Upcoming Changes!
Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

• good news.

though MegaForce is such a cheesy name and UltraMega Force is even worse!

Loved Gokaiger and hope Saban don't ruin it! they need to get a good balance.

also if its two seasons of megaforce does that mean 20eps season 1 and 20 eps season 2 like with Samurai?
    My Ranger Team:

Red: Andros
    Blue: Billy
    Black: Adam
    Yellow: Ashley
    Pink: Jenn
    Sixth: Tommy - Green
  • Super cheesy, I must agree. But as long as they don't destroy Gokaiger, i'll be ok with it.
  • I hope that is not the official name for the new season as it is too cheesy. But hopefully they will not ruin Gokaiger especially since it was my first ever sentai series that I have seen fully and it was awesome. Come on Saban don't mess this series up like you did for Samurai!
  • Yanman, it IS the official name for the next season.
  • @NightMere10 Oh OK my bad :D. It is very cheesy though. All well, hopefully it will be an awesome season.
  • I'm going to pretend this season didn't exist. Saban - you're dead to me.
    Kotae wa kiitenai - I can't hear you
  • SO ITS PIRATES RANGERS?! WAT HAPPEN TO THE ANGELS SEASON? IS IT CONFIRM IS PIRATESS? MEGA FORCE DOESNT SAY ANYTING.. I FEEL LIKE THE TITTLE DOESNT FIT AT ALL FOR BOTH SEASONS..
  • Yes, it's Pirates because of "celebrating its past as well as its present and future" as well as they're re-shooting Legend War. It's Gokaiger.

Personally, I'm kinda hoping they do some type of hybrid with the two seasons.
  • That would have been pretty cool combining the two.
  • Megaforce? Why not call it Pirate force or SpaceForce? Lol Megaforce is kind of corny.
  • my friend reckons they're going to use a combination of Goseiger and Gokaiger.

Goseiger Suits and Zords.

Gokaiger's story plot, minus the pirate motif and morpher (morphin into other teams)

of course its just a theory and probs holds no substance
    My Ranger Team:

• They're using the Sentai Pirates!? No No No! That is one of the worst ideas ever. Y not use the one with the Angels and leave out the pirates. If all the Ranger powers end up as little key/figure, then it will make the Rangers look ridiculous.
  • MarioRanger, who works for Bandai Germany and has been briefed on next year's plans, confirmed the title is indeed 'MEGAFORCE' and the logo looks "Explosive."
  • don't really care what they do with Gokaiger...but i am looking forward to buying some toys.
  • If I had a link, I would've posted it with my original post.

It's not been released yet. MarioRanger's not allowed to show the logo yet as part of the Non-Disclosure Agreement he signed to not leak info early. Wait until Tuesday, during the Licensing Expo, I bet we finally get it (or news on whatever Power Rider is).

If people are questioning his countability, he was the first to break news on what PRSamurai would've been called, what the logo for it was and what the Super Samurai logo was, and when PRSamurai toys would be in McDonalds on Rangerboard. Plus, countless other things for the PR fandom as as well.
  • I hope that we are misunderstanding the info and that the 20th season will be using Goseiger (angels) with the plot of Gokaiger (pirates). If they use the Gokaigers for the next season then I'm gonna hit the roof. Which team would fit the name "Power Rangers" better?
    Goseiger:

Gokaiger:
  • how about they worry finishing this season? they havent even shown any new ones for a few weeks now....I never watched the sentai version but i hope that they can do it justice
  • What would it matter? The Samurai cast isn't even a part of the two seasons unless they do the tribute episodes. You'll mot likely find out tomorrow which one it is.
  • @zeoranger6matt You're right. We have to worry about this season getting better. It hasn't been that good, so I'm hoping it will get better before and during the season finale. We also have to worry about the season(s) after that. If they don't turn out well, it will lose the popularity it had all those years ago.

• No, it won't. There will always be kids out there that will watch the show. Just because you're older, you think it'll tank if YOU don't like it.
  • You would think that since it is an 20th Anniversary Season, they would up their game a produce a season fit for this special occasion. But no, Saban have to go and waste a special moment on season like Goseiger, which was great, but not has awesome has Gokaiger.

Oh well, hopefully they would do the hybrid season between Goseiger and Gokaiger.
  • i'm absolutely gutted about this. I didn't like Goseiger and Gokaiger was fantastic, guess they'll scrap Gokaiger as can't use it in future.

i'm worried that Saban is getting to mess up badly. a rehash of MMPR is a silly idea.
    My Ranger Team:

• I'm not giving up hope about Gokaiger. I bet we'll see it in a way we don't expect. Some people are thinking that they're double casting for the newer season.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Random User (564)

Who's Online (0)