New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Beetleborgs Meda (fan-made series)

edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I loved Beetleborgs as a kid and I still do. I found someone with the resources to make a new season of Beetleborgs......BEETLE BORGS MEDA. Unfortunately, the guy stopped making the series. If I could, I would gladly continue the legacy myself. Enjoy these few episodes that were made and hope that one day someone will make more episodes.
PLOT: It's been four years since the Beetleborgs Metallix defeated Nukus and his Crustaceans. Drew, Jo, and Roland are in high school and are living an ordinary life, though they still have their civilian powers. They decide to see Flabber and the Hillhurst monsters after such a long time. The happy reunion is cut short when threee Magnavore generals escape from the Beetleborgs comic books (due to Flabber crying and his tears drop on the comic book). The Metallix powers have died out from not being used for so long, so they're given a new source of power....the Meda Bonders (Beetlebonders with the original powers and the Metallix powers combined. The Beetleborgs must now fight Lexor (the brother of Vexor), Lizara, Bendra, and their army of comic book monsters as the strongest Beetleborgs yet... BEETLEBORGS MEDA. The Beetleborgs are back once more!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />

And a video in honor of the 2 seasons of Beetleborgs (which came before Beetleborgs Meda)

BEETLEBORGS MEDA

EPISODE 1: Beetleborgs Meda
EPISODE 2: Oliver
EPISODE 3: Return of Shadowborg Part 1
EPISODE 4: Return of Shadowborg Part 2
EPISODE 5: Return of Shadowborg Part 3
EPISODE 6: Return of Shadowborg Part 4

If you're missing the Beetleborgs tv show from the 1990's, don't fret. Here's a link to
Big Bad Beetleborgs / Beetleborgs Metallix (Viewable Episodes)
http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/644/big-bad-beetleborgs-beetleborgs-metallix-viewable-episodes/p1

Comments

• If you like Beetleborg, you should check out the metal hero series, especially B-Fighter and Kabuto
  • @zyusouken I've heard of them, but I dunno if they will be as good as Beetleborgs. All those super-hero shows from japan that were turned into American shows were created for adults. I'm glad that America successfully turned them into great TV shows for younger viewers
  • I haven't seen VR Trooper, but from what I saw of Beetleborg, it seems like what Saban did with MMPR S1, except with the source footage from Metal Hero. Masked Rider is completely different from Black RX, but thats explainable because the Kamen Rider series are Darker and Edgier then Super Sentai, even a series like Black RX.
  • edited June 2012
    @zyusouken They still have VR Troopers on Youtube. BTW what do you think of Beetleborgs Meda?
  • I'm on a Rider Kick(pun not intended) at the moment, so I only saw the first 2 episodes. It seems ok, but the CGI is kinda creepy :P
  • @zyusouken How is it "kinda creepy"?