New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Singers

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
THE FIRST POWER RANGER TO SING ON PR WAS KIMBERLY MMPR, THEN TANYA ZEO, KIRA DT, AND NOW ANTONIO AND MIA PRSS.
Kimberly and Kira sing good. But the Antonio and Mia duet was awesome "Everyday Fun" love the song btw Mia look soooooooooooooo Pretty and HOT! and if im not Mistaken Hector David Jr also sings thats actually one of his talents i heard this im pretty sure is true ibelieve he said this on a interview..

Comments

• You forgot Cassie.....
  • Cassie sings?! too
  • Yeah....in Turbo...
  • OH she sings gud? ive never seen her sing..
  • That's really a matter of opinion. She's ok in my opinion.
  • u knw a link on youtube that i can check it out?
  • edited April 2012
    The only thing I can find right now is from Passing the Torch Part 1. But that's not what I was referring to. If you watch the episode The Song of Confusion, you'll see what I mean.
  • edited April 2012
    you also forgot Johnny yong bosch.
  • I think they mean in the show....but if not, you're right.
  • oh, well it was very unclear what they were talking about.
    if that's the case you forgot shane too, but i don't think that was his actual voice lol
  • I'm pretty sure it wasn't.
  • edited April 2012
    I am pretty sure it wasn't also.
    Also Zack sang as well.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh yeah, that's right. He sang to Angela. Now that was obviously Walter's voice. He even stated in a panel that he and AJJ had a lot of fun going into the studio to record it.

Oh, and technically Tommy did too in that one Zeo episode.
  • edited April 2012
    He also sang with Kim on the song they wrote for Tommy.
    I think it was at the end of green no more, i'm not sure.
  • edited April 2012
    That was the song I was referring to when I said the he and AJJ had fun in the studio.They didn't sing that at the end of Green No More. It was the end of Song of Guitardo. And Aisha and Kat sang a song in Sound of Dischordia. I hated that song.