New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Least Favorite Moment in Super Hero history

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
We all love super heroes, but there are moments and events that we don't like to see. What is your "Least Favorite Moment in Super Hero history"?

Comments

• The batman returns movie. pretty much every batman after the original with michael keaton and before the dark knight series were all disappointing!
  • the whole story arc of young x-men if that counts(the series only lasted twelve issues) characterization was screwed up and the artwork could have been better.
  • Everything in X-Men First Class. I had my hopes up for that one, and it was so boring to me. I think it's most likely because it had actors that I wasn't used to. I prefer any other X-Men movie.
  • Michael Bays announcment of remaking a live action Ninja Turtles movie, and it will be called "Teenage ALIEN Ninja Turtles" ....ya
  • Good god. Why?
  • edited March 2012
    I knew that the turtles were gonna become aliens but to actually name them that is horrible even yet

EDIT: Apparently only going to be called Ninja Turtles according to Bay
  • edited March 2012
    Here is a video of my least favorite Power Rangers scenes. They are scenes where the Rangers get replaced and never return. I would have prefered that there were never any replacements.
  • I can't find it, but my least favorite scene is actually when Aisha leaves and Tanya joins the team, only because that was truly the point where the writers were writing off characters in a way that didn't do them justice. I mean, of course the most popular people on the show got a good send off.

• this what you looking for?
  • Yeah, thanks. When I first watched it, I hated Nakia (and Tanya), but then I watched it a second time, and Zeo, and I started to like her. I just thought that no one except for Kimberly had a good send off.
  • I agree, i didn't like the way they sent Aisha off either they could have done it a lot better.
  • They could've given everyone a better send off. It was just so random in Passing the Torch. I mean, obviously they could've do that for Jason, Zack, and Trini, as their actors were gone at that point but I mean, that just shows favoritism there. Same with Rocky. I mean, I understand the injury thing, but I would've liked something else.
  • Yeah, Rocky had a pretty lame send off.
  • edited March 2012
    Send-offs are lame. Like I said before "they should not replace them so that each team has a different identity instead of having like 4 teams, but same true identity. You guys know what I mean? BTW here is the part where Aisha leaves the team and sends Tanya as her replacement
  • Not really. I think I know what you're getting at, but I'm not sure