New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Mysterious Denjiman...

Everywhere I look for Sentai, there seems to be one show that nobody is working on...and that's Denjiman (Denziman). Does anybody know where I can locate this series?

Comments

• There are a couple of SS series that have been ignored. Goggle Five and Dynaman are others, as well as the original 2 series, Goranger and J.A.K.Q.
  • edited March 2012
    Hikari Senshi is starting work on Goggle V but i did forget about Dynaman.

Gorenger and JAKQ have been picked up and dropped a few times each so its hard to say when they will be picked up again.
  • Personally, I've been looking for Carranger. I know HaroRangers is doing it, but they only have something like the first 10 episodes.
  • I'm hoping to find a sub of bioman (the dub is okay but some of the voices are grating)
  • I have Denjiman, although its not subbed, so I havent really watched it yet, haha
  • theres a lot of older Sentai id like to watch such as biomen battle fever j, gorangers, and several others but no one seems to have them :(
  • Krdl has battle fever j. But its filled with Vhs grit
  • mmhmm, i wish to watch them all some day if its ever possible XD
  • hopefully toei will find marketability in at least selling dvds some time
  • I have all of them, I will see if I can start loading some of these up
  • You're the best!!!
  • thanks Ley I appreciate it.
  • No problem guys. It might be a while for these though, trying to upload request in order that I was asked haha. After taking forever to put Roughnecks on here, I'll put Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and Hurricanger next. Just trying to help out PRP. After these, I'll get to the older stuff for you guys, but mind you, I dont think the older stuff is subbed, but I can double check on that.
  • Let me know which ones you guys want, I got a thread running called "requests" and I have a list going. Put it on there so I can get you guys.