New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Goseiger and Gokaiger (PR adaptions)

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
sorry if this is already posted.

But what's the situation with these two sentai's, as i understand it Saban have to use the Sentai season's given to them by Toei. But with 2013 the 20 year anniversary what series will be used Goseiger or Gokaiger?

a friend of mine came up with this suggestion, which i agree with (it's not way official btw!)

Power Rangers (Super) Samurai finishes off by late May-Early June.

then from Early September and stop before Christmas and then from January to March 2013 we have the season Power Rangers Guardian Angels (Goseiger) and then we have from April until the end of 2013 Power Rangers Pirate Force (Gokaiger).

My friend also reckons that Saban will say the First 15 Super-Sentai's where Alien Rangers that have come to defend Earth.

just a theory that i agree on, is something like this in the pipeline, any news on the situation?

Comments

• They are supposed to shoot a whole new 199 battle scene for power rangers because the first 15 sentai are not in power rangers. Im sure they will use gokaiger over gosseiger for the anny series.
  • Im pretty saban already announced he is doing goseiger first.