New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Really Good Entrances for Good Guys and Bad Guys

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Every hero and villain have a grand entrance into scenes. Post a video of what you think is a good entrance or describe it in the Comments. It can be from any show or movie.

Comments

• Here's a grand entrance from Death himself in Supernatural
  • In honor of the Power Rangers, here is the grand entrance for the 1st team of bady guys in MMPR 1993 and 2010. I couldn't find an actual video of the 2010 version of Rita's debut so I found a vid that had that scene included.
  • For the case of character description all in the span of 30 minutes as an intro/pilot episode, I'd say that MMPR did that the best. What with them showing the Rangers and Bulk and Skull with how they act and what they like to do at the beginning.
  • edited March 2012
    Is it just me or was having zack dancing in the 90's intro better than the backflip in the 00's intro?

Actually I have a lot of problems with the new series. It just doesn't look right period.
  • @billybo8476 I agree with you. Who else has a hero or villain entrance they would like to share?