New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Jason David Frank on Power Rangers Super Samurai

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I heard that Jason (TOMMY) from MMPR PRZ PRT PRDT is coming to PRS making an apperance i hope he comes like as amentor or something help the rangers

Comments

• Don't know where you heard that, but I really hope it's not true. He's way too good for Samurai.
  • edited March 2012
    Wrong Jason...Jason Narvy who played Skull in the early PR series will be making an appearance in PR Samurai. Not Tommy, but the old bully team will be back together!
  • PRDT=Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
  • edited March 2012
    That is correct :D :D :D
  • Maybe when Jayden starts to have doubts and thinks he doesn't have what it takes to be a good leader, he'll go to the site of his duel with Deker and run into Tommy for some reason. Tommy could act like a mentor to Jayden and remind him that his team needs him no matter how difficult things get.
  • Ah, see now Jason Narvy I can see being on the show. I saw Jason Frank and was thinking, "wtf is he going to be on the show for?" But Bulk and Skull on the screen again, I'd watch that.
  • edited March 2012
    I think where ifresh may have been misled is that JDF was on a convention panel and confirmed that Narvy would be making an appearance on Samurai
  • Whether it's Jason David Frank (Tommy) or Jason Narvy (Skull) it would be good to see them again after all these years.
  • NO i heard both tommy and skull coming to Samurai
  • Well, Jason Narvy will be appearing, that's 100%, but no word on JDF.
  • I only read that Jason Narvy was suppose to make an appearance at some point, didn't read anything about Jason David Frank coming back.
  • Honestly, I don't think Saban/the workers at Saban would as JDF to come back unless the ratings were really bad and they wanted a way to bring it back. Although, in my opinion the best way to do that would be to get AJJ on board.
  • I dont really feel that there is a need to bring Jason David back from what i have seen so far in the season. but i could see them bringing Jason Narvy back considering bulk is basically his brother and spike is his son.
  • Imagine a whole episode dedicated to finding Spike's father, who just happens to be Skull
  • "Runaway, Spike." Betcha anything you see Skull there. And Dubby, that was the point I was making about JDF.