New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Evil Villain

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
We've seen evil in many forms and levels. Some are loyal to their allies and some are willing to destroy their own allies to have their ways. Which villain (in any superhero world) would you consider to be the most evil?

Comments

• The Joker from the Batman series. He's a psychotic clown who commit crimes and even murderous attempts just for fun. He has a girlfriend named Harley Quinn who used to be an Intern at Arkham before she fell in love with him and became her sidekick. Even though he considered Batman as a worthy adversary over the years but like he said in Batman Beyond Return of the Joker, he always hated his guts.
  • I would have to say...Astronima with the implants. She became pure evil to the core and she would sometimes scare me when i was little. She was a pure evil badass
  • I'm gonna have to agree with vgiannell, anybody that uses chaos and death as fun is definitely one of the evilest villains.
  • edited March 2012
    Those are good. Let's not forget Queen Bansheera. She used everyone, including her own son, to get her palace and didn't care what happened to them. I remember how she destroyed Vypra and Loki to get things her way, left her son Olympius in the demon's spirit world, and made Diabolico blast Loki. Here's the scene of Vypra being absorbed by her own queen.
  • her idea was good. but personally i found her costume and voice acting annoying.
  • edited February 2012
    I guess the most evil villain I can think of is Mesogog from Dino Thunder. He was created with Anton Mercer drank one of his potions as a test to see if it works. It worked and Mesogog came to being in Mercer's body, but then, Mesogog came up with a plan to turn the Earth back to the age of the dinosaurs.

Anton Mercer tried to keep Mesogog from taking complete control of his body. But Mesogog grew stronger and stronger every day. Then, Mesogog finally separated himself from Mercer and became more insane than he was before.
  • Mesogog was an evil mega-genius
  • Havent got that far into power rangers, and I dont remember villians to well from when I watched it from when I was younger, but what I have gotten to so far, Zedd in his first few episodes seems pretty badass.
  • He was bad, but hilarious when people called him "Ed". He was a good villain too
  • I thought the Venjix from RPM was a good villain. He was probably the only one who took over Earth when he was spread through cyberspace even though it was a mistake on Dr. K's part, infecting every computer system in the world, and building robotic soldiers to create an army so he can declare war on the human race. Not to mention polluting the environment so the survivors would be forced to hide in domes.
  • Ok I agree with Vgiannell5. At least he existed in a dimension that was separate from the dimension of all the other Power Rangers. If Venjix had existed in the same dimension as the other Power Rangers, then all those years of fighting would have been for nothing. Now we know that Power Rangers exist not in a universe, but a MULTI-VERSE. I'll bet you that are Power Rangers in all dimensions since we found Power Rangers in 2 different dimensions.
  • edited March 2012
    Venjix wasn't "probably" the only one to take over the Earth, he was the only PR villain to date to ever actually succeed in taking over the Earth. Others have come close, but none have actually succeeded.

slightly off topic for this thread, but it just occurred to me that, since it's already established that other dimensions exist in the PR world and, with RPM, there is a precedent for rangers existing in the other dimensions, that could be a possible way for them to explain where the pre-zyuranger teams came from when adapting Gokaiger.
  • edited March 2012
    @Coreymon77 don't forget that Imperious captured Jenji and made a wish that "there were never Mystic Force Power Rangers" which allowed him to rule the world for a few hours. BTW What do you Ranger fans think of Master Xandred? He's a feared leader, so powerful that he has never been destroyed even though he fought many different teams of Samurai Rangers, but he has a huge temper similar to Morticon's.
  • Ya, true, but I don't really count that on the same level as Venjix.
  • Anyone else have a thought on the Most Evil Villain?