New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Who Is Your Favorite Ranger Of All Time?

Simple question, although it may be hard to come up with a single answer. Personally, i'd have to go with MMPR White - Tommy. How about you?

Comments

• Andros is mine. The first human not from Earth to show up on Power Rangers. And he was an awesome leader.
  • between kira or emily kira cuz i loved her as a kid and emily because she's my fave ranger :)
  • dekamaster- cause hes badass
  • Adam, because I can relate to him the most
  • this is hard one for me cause i cant decide. my favorite ranger is billy because i can relate to him.
  • Urmm, Im gonna have to split it in to who is my favourite male and female ranger, other wise its too hard. Male has got to be Andros cause hes just awesome and the female has to be Tori... Dont really have a reason for that one.
  • Honestly, I think Tommy is the most overrated Ranger there is. I mean, he was great as the Green Ranger, but as soon as he turned White he didn't really have any flaws to him. The brother story was awesome in Zeo, but that didn't even really have that much of a purpose (in my opinion) to the season overall.

I can't choose one as I've grown to love characters for the years. But out of the MMPR/Zeo group my favorite Rangers are Jason, Billy, Kimberly, Adam, Rocky, and Tanya. I never liked Kat and Aisha wasn't that great in my opinion.
  • I totally agree with you on that, Tommy is the most overrated ranger but I do still like his character.
  • Yeah, so do I. But, there are people who will say "Tommy is the best ranger EVER!" and not be able to back it up with any really good points except saying something like, the green ranger powers were awesome and he was the best leader.

I just don't see it
  • I hate it when people do that, like i've met people who say hes the best ranger ever because hes been the most rangers, meaning hes been green, white, red and green so therefore he must be awesome. No, that just means hes been one of the longest acitive rangers.
  • My favorite is Tommy. Always will be. That said I didn't care for him much in Dino Thunder. As for having no flaws as the white ranger. I disagree. Rather then retreat when facing Rito for the first time, he had the team continue to battle until the Thunderzords were destroyed along with their Dino Coins getting trashed. As for Zeo. I liked the arc with his brother but I hated that nothing came from it. His brother should have been made the gold ranger, not Jason.

As for being the best leader. While one of the best, there have been a few that have been better. Such as Leo from Lost Galaxy. I also wouldn't go as far as to say he is the best ranger ever. While one of the best, there have been some that were better.
  • See this is probably one of the very few times that I have had someone justify their reasoning for the favourite being Tommy amd its one of the few times that I can agree with their reasoning, though my favourite is still andros and tori.
  • Andros and Tori are a couple of my favorites. Andros for being a good red ranger and Tori.....ok I admit I like her cause she is hot lol. Though she is a great fighter too.
  • edited November 2011
    Andros and Tori are a couple of my favorites. Andros for being a good red ranger and Tori.....ok I admit I like her cause she is hot lol. Though she is a great fighter too.
    Totally. Andros is pretty much my third favorite ranger. Next to Tommy and Jason of course. I could care less about Tori though.
  • Andros was a great leader and so was Leo. And honestly, @Jam-Jul Lison, I have to disagree with you about what you disagreed. Tommy has no flaws. If Jason was leader, he would've easily fought Rito until the zords were destroyed as well. It's just his character trait.

I never said I don't like Tommy as a character, I just think that too many people (not naming you) don't have good enough reasons as to why they like him or why they think he's the best. I mean, the show pretty much became "The Tommy Show" once he was having trouble with his powers, there's no denying that.