New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Gokaiger Ending

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
well i really can't describe on how sad i am that gokaiger is ending soon. i was wondering on how everyone else if feeling about that.

Comments

• The ending will probably be that the Gokaigers will combine the powers of all the Sentai teams including their own to put an end to the Space Empire Zangyack once and for all and finally discover the universe's greatest treasure.
  • all i can say is that gai will die... im about 98% sure
  • I'm pretty sad to see it go. I'm going to miss the actors/characters and seeing all the different suit combo's. Gobuster is going to have some big shoes to fill. Hopefully it's just as good a season as this one has been.
  • man, i hope those Gai will die/is dead rumors are false. i like Gai.
  • man, i hope those Gai will die/is dead rumors are false. i like Gai.
    you and me both
  • I'm pretty sad to see it go. I'm going to miss the actors/characters and seeing all the different suit combo's. Gobuster is going to have some big shoes to fill. Hopefully it's just as good a season as this one has been.
    yea man lets see how gobuster plays out with filling in gokaigers boots
  • I hope Gai doesn't die but if he does I hope he goes out like a BAMF after a huge fight and then sacrifices himself to save the team/earth/galaxy
  • Probably hacks the limit of his powers like he did when he combined Red and Green Gokaiger keys and uses all of the ranger keys at once and takes out all of the Zangyack by himself. I think that would be an epic way to go out for a hero. But I like Gai so far he is my favorite extra.
  • Do you guys think that AkaRed is really dead?
  • I'm betting they have to fight AkaRed for the treasure in the end. Something happens and he ends up possessed or something and they have to kill him. Well that did already happen with Joe and his teacher so I dunno if they can do that again.
  • if the rumors are true about a second legend war at the end of Gokaiger are true, then i expect AkaRed to show up.
  • Since Gokaiger has the power of all previous Super Sentai wouldn't tht mean tht the show is almost over? They have kept the show running longer than 30 years so it has to end sometime. They can't keep it up for 100 years.
  • I predict they will go to 50 and then the series will end. Or whenever the popularity of the show wanes enough.
  • Gokaiger might end. But don't forget, Go-Busters is going to air this year, and so is Akibranger.